GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Day one of release there will 33 locations, 71 course layouts and new tracks every months via DLC" #GT6isComing #15YearsOfGT
Ok, I think I'm pretty much done here. Basically they're saying that GT6 will just barely have a handful new tracks compared to GT5+GT5 DLC, the rest of them will be offered at an additional price soon after the game gets released. This is the worst kind of DLC.

Pd has been listening in every aspect of our complaints: Suspension check, livery editor, check, more body kits check, better engine check, more tuning check, racing leagues integrated check.. BETTER UI check!

Holy cow!! All this info all at once! This is fantastic, 1200 cars according to a twitter post.

Watched the video, looks pretty insane so far!

i1yjELDDQ3OSuEE.jpg

Looking gooooood

Hopefully somebody releases some gameplay soon. Playstation's Twitter just posted a screen of someone playing it

This is great source for news about GT6 :) Happy I joined GTPlanet. I will post news also once I find some :)

Amazon has pre-order listed at $60 with release date of 12/31/2013 :confused::confused:

No information on gran turismo official website but pre-orders have begun?

Amazon has pre-order listed at $60 with release date of 12/31/2013 :confused::confused:

No information on gran turismo official website but pre-orders have begun?

Pretty obviously a placeholder date. PD have said Holiday 2013, retailers set it at the last day of the year so when they do get the real date it can only get better, not worse (unless it's delayed of course). It's what retailers do to get pre-orders.

You could pre-order a PS4 and all of the games announced at the February announcement mere hours later.

Pretty obviously a placeholder date. PD have said Holiday 2013, retailers set it at the last day of the year so when they do get the real date it can only get better, not worse (unless it's delayed of course). It's what retailers do to get pre-orders.

You could pre-order a PS4 and all of the games announced at the February announcement mere hours later.

Thanks for explaining. That does make sense, but to have two different yet identical listings on Amazon did not..

Last edited:
I have just found this on the GT site looking back and fourth between pictures of the 370Z Tuned and non-tuned. The tuned appears to have slightly smaller rims/tires, and looking closer, the brakes, they are different. Could this mean brake upgrades are back?

What a lousy list, no offense. Doesn't seem very thought through at all, just his own personal wish list, hastily written down.

Quantity is WRONG! It all about QUALITY!

I want more QUANTITY!

I want even MORE QUANTITY!

And the key argument for his reasoning were more often than not:

I mean, if you're a professional writer (is he?) you should try to add some depth to the topic, not just produce something that could have been nicked from the nearest web forum.

Last edited:
What a lousy list, no offense. Doesn't seem very thought through at all, just his own personal wish list, hastily written down.

This is basically what I thought too, any good points that writer might have had were marred by the "OMG I want it (fixed) now!!!" spoilt brat attitude he conveyed (at least that's how it read to me).

I hope we get a better track day implementation .

Would for it to be a seperate online mode,where everyone would start in the garage (ala F1 2012)and have a screen infront where you see the time (The modeling for the paddocks is already done anyway and the engineers animation is also been seen during the GT5 main menu) and an option to spectate ,there will be no restrictions just bring a car and have fun.

"Sense of speed." Why do people want that Need For Speed super short focal length sense of speed? IMHO GT5 and GT4 both got that perfect.

Due the narrow FOV it really feels kind of slow. I would like to have a little wider FOV to increase the speed aswell. Real life feels definitely way faster.

I'm a bit concerned about monthly track dlc. This won't presumably be implemented in a-spec mode, so I worry that it might be lacking. Why have lots of tracks that aren't included in the core of the game?

We don't know right now. It might be possible to deliver additional A-spec events bundled with DLC-tracks.

a-spec is a structured career mode. I can't see how it could work to add it at a later date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back