• 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It begins... :D

ScreenHunter_05 Dec. 04 12.14.jpg

GAME I freaking love you. :cheers:

It does look like we'll be able to change the settings:

i1miTrhtzyCcLcc.png

I'm hopeful for elaborate configurations of online events. 10(!) different parts of settings, 3 of which we see...

• Basic Settings
  • Room Settings
  • Course Settings
  • 4-7 ...?

Indeed, I think it was called free run when you were racing online?

Correct, we at GTPLR.co.uk would reset the room by swapping tracks to reset all the times and then do 15mins of freerun as Qualifying then start the race. Its great to know we can finally do proper organized Qualifying without having to reload the track which tracks ages.

Nice shameless plug there @matticus88 :cheers:

We'll all be looking forward to the online options, bit of a pain in 5 but we worked round it as Matt said. Really interested to know what the club features are too.

Here in Finland we are getting the game early(4-5.12) because 6.12 is our independenceday so all shops are closed.
My question is should I wait for the day one patch(or is it out already) or start playing right away when I get my copy :)

Play it as soon as you get it! I think we've all waited long enough. ;)

Play it as soon as you get it! I think we've all waited long enough. ;)

Actually, I don't think so. I must admit that the release of GT6 has kind of caught me by surprise. Well, I knew all along that December 6, 2013 was going to be the day but it hasn't really felt like a long journey. The past week has been the worst.

Last edited:
Got a text message wich stated that i could pick up my copy and tada, i'm playing it atm :D:D:D

Mine is shipped too but did you get the Precision Pack code via e-mail as stated in preorder description?
I didn't get any other e-mail except of shipping confirmation...
That gets sent on the 6th I believe. I haven't had mine yet too. 👍

• 500,000 In-Game Credits (£3.99/€4.99)
  • 1 Million In-Game Credits (£7.99/€9.99)
  • 2,500,000 In-Game Credits (£15.99/€19.99)
  • 7 Million In-Game Credits (£39.99/€49.99)
From PS Store...I think this is ridiculous WOW I mean there were some races in seasonal events that gave you around 1 500 000 credits for 5 minutes...

From PS Store...I think this is ridiculous WOW I mean there were some races in seasonal events that gave you around 1 500 000 credits for 5 minutes...
As long as you don't need to buy them (and don't need to grind for ages to buy certain cars), this shouldn't be a problem. It actually encourages people to play the game, instead of 'cheating' through it.

Who ever buys those needs his head checked.

I guess, like GT5, you can't win a prize car if you win a championship for the 2nd time?

Last edited:
As long as you don't need to buy them (and don't need to grind for ages to buy certain cars), this shouldn't be a problem. It actually encourages people to play the game, instead of 'cheating' through it.
Yeah I agree but all I'm saying is how amazed I am 50 euros man! for that money people live 2-3 days!

I never intended to buy credits anyways but I seriously hope no one considers buying credits. That's even worse than the Forza deal if IIRC and that's a horrible deal also. Shame on whoever thought that was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back