GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this was posted already.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_5257544.html
January 24, 2014: Date of renovation
The first time in Japan the "Gran Turismo 6" multi-display at the Fukuoka Motor Show
Event Report, Gran Turismo 6

January 24 from Friday, January 27 until Monday, held in Marine Messe Fukuoka, Fukuoka Kokusai Center, at Fukuoka Convention Center, such as the "Fukuoka automobile exposition Fukuoka Motor Show 2014" and "Gran Turismo 6" I exhibited.

Marine Messe Fukuoka of 2F is "Gran Turismo 6" booth, you can experience the play in the three-screen multi-display which is the first time in Japan. In addition, "Gran Turismo" series producer Kazunori Yamauchi is an appearance scheduled for 13:00 to 15:00 and 11:00 to 12:00, on Sunday, January 26.

We are looking forward to your visit of everyone a lot.

※ There is a case to be changed to the above schedule. Please note.

some old (or maybe new? I dont remember) pics:

66153688970905614802.jpg

47552559545580489629.jpg

1/21 is the number of screenshot. :D there are 21 screenshots in that page.
i want that taiwanese babe on the game :bowdown:

Some informations.

My friend says Kaz just comment about X2014 Standard/Fan car and New 27km track.
but the track still in development.
Now that's information! Do you know which track? Is it the one from the livestream?

Oh, what will it contain? aside from the x2014s?

He doesn't know. Nothing's been officially announced. Officially, no one has even announced 1.04 will happen yet, though it's not unreasonable to make an assumption that there will be one... Jordan will announce things when he's told. As will the gran turismo website. The schedule on previous page suggests Kaz is also speaking tomorrow (Sunday) at that event so there may be no official release until after that?

Let me guess... 1.04 will fix pit stop rear tire wear bug, and introduce five other bugs, but 3 of them will get fixed the next day with ninja updates.

We'll get a seasonal hot lap challenge, or two, that take 5 minutes to complete, and we'll get the rest of the Red Bull career mode challenge, that will take 10 minutes to complete.

Then we'll have nothing more new to do in GT5 for another two weeks, where we'll get another 15 minutes of new stuff to do.

Great. Might as well go play GT5 where there's months of seasonals and a few other A-Spec special events I never completed.. but it's a lot more new content than GT6 has.

BWX
Let me guess... 1.04 will fix pit stop rear tire wear bug, and introduce five other bugs, but 3 of them will get fixed the next day with ninja updates.

We'll get a seasonal hot lap challenge, or two, that take 5 minutes to complete, and we'll get the rest of the Red Bull career mode challenge, that will take 10 minutes to complete.

Then we'll have nothing more new to do in GT5 for another two weeks, where we'll get another 15 minutes of new stuff to do.
Don't know what you call 10 minutes, but I don't think you mean 2 Red Bull X Challenges. If you do, you are a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back