GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWX
Let me guess... 1.04 will fix pit stop rear tire wear bug, and introduce five other bugs, but 3 of them will get fixed the next day with ninja updates.

We'll get a seasonal hot lap challenge, or two, that take 5 minutes to complete, and we'll get the rest of the Red Bull career mode challenge, that will take 10 minutes to complete.

Then we'll have nothing more new to do in GT5 for another two weeks, where we'll get another 15 minutes of new stuff to do.

Great. Might as well go play GT5 where there's months of seasonals and a few other A-Spec special events I never completed.. but it's a lot more new content than GT6 has.
That's a pretty realistic list of things to come for the next update.
What are you expecting a whole 'nother disks worth of game?!

The X cars, B spec/endurance racing and the Course creator are the only major items left that they have actually said are going to be apart of GT6.
Pretty much everything else is speculation and everyone should NOT expect to get any of them.

Don't know what you call 10 minutes, but I don't think you mean 2 Red Bull X Challenges. If you do, you are a legend.
Ok, maybe 20. Not long for sure.

That's a pretty realistic list of things to come for the next update.
What are you expecting a whole 'nother disks worth of game?!

The X cars, B spec/endurance racing and the Course creator are the only major items left that they have actually said are going to be apart of GT6.
Pretty much everything else is speculation and everyone should NOT expect to get any of them.
Don't worry, no one expects much from GT anymore.

I think it's just that forums like this build up so much unwarranted hype and speculation that has no real foundation.

If none of us ever come on here and just received the updates in the game some/most of us would be pleasantly surprised when something new come up for download.

Right mate. Would love to see you doing the X2010 Challenge within 10 minutes.

I do. So far it pretty much delivered.
Whatever. It's incredibly short, and many features from GT5 are gone. Physics and races are bugged.

I expect more for 60 freaking bucks. I expect more races, I expect a lot more. The only thing I expect from now on, is to be unimpressed.

Humans are inquisitive and social creatures.

Given too much half-info, and social media (forums), humans are bound to be trying to figure out (guessing) what might be around the corner.

I love and hate the internet in equal measure.

BWX
Whatever. It's incredibly short, and many features from GT5 are gone. Physics and races are bugged.

I expect more for 60 freaking bucks. I expect more races, I expect a lot more. The only thing I expect from now on, is to be unimpressed.
While different people have different experiences with the game, 60 bucks for me was a good price for the game. The game was a bit short, but it had good events and it's longer than other racing games. For me, the physics are fine and I like to do some races again with different cars. I rarely encounter bugs and none of them are gamebreaking.

If I want longer or more races, I'll play GT5. It actually only has better events. GT5 wasn't finished when it came out either though. At least now we get more content a month after release instead of a full year.

Also: online racing.

The (awful) GT6 photo's I could find on the PlayStation_TW Facebook page:

Sorry I think I got a bit carried away there reposting photos...

1375928691761.jpg

BWX
Ok, maybe 20. Not long for sure.

Don't worry, no one expects much from GT anymore.

Quite suprised we haven't had the update yet.. the course maker and community mode were only pulled a few days before launch, so in terms of expectations, I still do feel a bit let down.. as good as the core game is..

I guess there are still a few days of january left.

While different people have different experiences with the game, 60 bucks for me was a good price for the game. The game was a bit short, but it had good events and it's longer than other racing games. For me, the physics are fine and I like to do some races again with different cars. I rarely encounter bugs and none of them are gamebreaking.

If I want longer or more races, I'll play GT5. It actually only has better events. GT5 wasn't finished when it came out either though. At least now we get more content a month after release instead of a full year.

Also: online racing.

Longer than other racing games? Like what?

BWX
Great. Might as well go play GT5 where there's months of seasonals and a few other A-Spec special events I never completed.. but it's a lot more new content than GT6 has.
C'mon dude those "months of seasonals" you've never played in GT5 are from a buildup of 2+ years. GT6 hasn't even been out for 2 months yet.

BWX

Is complaining all you ever do? Seems like whenever I see a post from you it's nearly always about how GT sucks and nothing is ever good enough for you. So I ask, why do you even bother? Just play something else...

Is complaining all you ever do? Seems like whenever I see a post from you it's nearly always about how GT sucks and nothing is ever good enough for you. So I ask, why do you even bother? Just play something else...

You know I'm play both forza and GT and i'm really disappointing from both of them, they really have to improve themselves. I mean for example in forza you can swap engine, tuning, everything and you don't have night or rain or the inverse and there is many examples like this one.
But I'm still having fun with both of them, Drifting is so cool on GT.
The thing is they are really close to create the perfect game this is why it is really disappointing.

Regards.

Hey my dude; Jordan says they're gonna cover what Kaz said in an article so be patient.
Yeah, but he can't post until PD allows him too. So I was wondering if there is anyone else who can just tell us, but it seems nobody can. Which is weird, because this site is pretty large. Someone should have went there.

Looks like they talked about VGT, the trailer we saw last week of the new Zahara track and the upcoming Red Bull events. Maybe there were other juicies, but we'll have to wait for a proper report. It seems like it's more to do with catering to the emerging Chinese market. It's not always all for us. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back