GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, how old are you? Five? Maybe six...? I complain about the number of stupid comments that are posted on this thread and you post the most stupid of them all, congratulations! Grow up, of course you can disagree with my opinion, but you could post your opinion instead of that thing you posted that I wouldn't even calificate as 🤬...

Have a nice day, super naughty-funny boy :)

/...........
Blow a gasket much? And don't call other people's post "useless" unless you are prepared to have your own insults thrown back in your face..

I shall reveal my secrets if the prophecy is fulfilled.

7310817.gif

I shall reveal my secrets if the prophecy is fulfilled.

Personally I reckon you are working on the basis that so far this year the updates have been bi-weekly though they have usually come on a Tuesday after the maintenance. Did we have maintenance on Tuesday morning this week (not at home to know). If we didn't then I wouldn't be surprised to see maintenance and an update on Thursday morning. But who knows.

In the end, for all the people here ranting at each its still only a game whatever the rights and wrongs of it (and im not suggesting anyone is right or wrong). Not worth spilling blood over though, there are worse things in life at the moment...

I should know. I live in Berkshire!!! (for non uk readers google England floods worst since 1947).

its not PDs fault i cant play online
but it is PDs fault i cant have fun offline.
cant really argue that. :P
Still this is the state of the entire video game industry. Not just PD. Every game has day one patches just to make them run. If you cant get that day one patch you're screwed. But thats just the way it is.

I know this isn't the thread about things you want to see other than cars and tracks, but I wouldn't mind seeing Base Model racing variants of the BMW Z4 GT and the Audi R18. I am considering getting the BMW Z4 GT for when I get to the Group GT3 races. I want to get one of those even though I bought a Nissan GT-R GT3 for the One Make Race in the IA races. While it's cool there's a Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Base Model, I actually like the Audi R18 TDI just a little more.

I also think more tracks should take advantage of Time Variable and Weather Variable features. I hinted on this before here on GTPlanet. As someone who's played every major Gran Turismo, I can recall things like Deep Forest Raceway at sunset (and with more trees) as opposed to today's daytime course with fewer trees. I recall racing Grand Valley Speedway in Gran Turismo 3 in the evening with the reverse layout. Tokyo R246 could be run under a beautiful sunny day in GT3 or an overcast day in reverse in GT3. You could race Laguna Seca in the late evening, and who can forget racing Special Stage Route 11 forward or reverse under wet conditions? Let's not forget Tsukuba in Gran Turismo 4 under either dry conditions or wet conditions. I still believe PD may eventually give all or most courses the Time/Weather treatment. Even if you have to give multiple courses something like flood lights to illuminate courses for night racing, having these unique features makes racing certain courses more fun and more interesting. Most of you know I love (as in hate) racing any Nürburgring track- especially with the Nordschleife configurations. Even I admit it was fun racing the Nürburgring 24h track in the Rainmasters event with darkness AND rain with my McLaren F1. So I want to see more courses get this treatment. And in addition, make more events to be run at different times of day or even have random weather. Maybe even random dynamic weather.

Gran Turismo 6 lacks any real serious excitement for me. However, I still think this is a nicely-paced and accessible title. It just seems better executed and more interesting than GT5. A few elements disappoint me, but not enough to make me think it is worse than GT5. I am still overall pleased with GT6 even if it doesn't provide any sort of vintage Gran Turismo experience.

I know this isn't the thread about things you want to see other than cars and tracks, but I wouldn't mind seeing Base Model racing variants of the BMW Z4 GT and the Audi R18. I am considering getting the BMW Z4 GT for when I get to the Group GT3 races. I want to get one of those even though I bought a Nissan GT-R GT3 for the One Make Race in the IA races. While it's cool there's a Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Base Model, I actually like the Audi R18 TDI just a little more.

I also think more tracks should take advantage of Time Variable and Weather Variable features. I hinted on this before here on GTPlanet. As someone who's played every major Gran Turismo, I can recall things like Deep Forest Raceway at sunset (and with more trees) as opposed to today's daytime course with fewer trees. I recall racing Grand Valley Speedway in Gran Turismo 3 in the evening with the reverse layout. Tokyo R246 could be run under a beautiful sunny day in GT3 or an overcast day in reverse in GT3. You could race Laguna Seca in the late evening, and who can forget racing Special Stage Route 11 forward or reverse under wet conditions? Let's not forget Tsukuba in Gran Turismo 4 under either dry conditions or wet conditions. I still believe PD may eventually give all or most courses the Time/Weather treatment. Even if you have to give multiple courses something like flood lights to illuminate courses for night racing, having these unique features makes racing certain courses more fun and more interesting. Most of you know I love (as in hate) racing any Nürburgring track- especially with the Nordschleife configurations. Even I admit it was fun racing the Nürburgring 24h track in the Rainmasters event with darkness AND rain with my McLaren F1. So I want to see more courses get this treatment. And in addition, make more events to be run at different times of day or even have random weather. Maybe even random dynamic weather.

Gran Turismo 6 lacks any real serious excitement for me. However, I still think this is a nicely-paced and accessible title. It just seems better executed and more interesting than GT5. A few elements disappoint me, but not enough to make me think it is worse than GT5. I am still overall pleased with GT6 even if it doesn't provide any sort of vintage Gran Turismo experience.

This is the GT6 News and Discussion thread there my friend, not sure what any of your post has to do with GT6 news or why you felt the need to post it here. :odd: I come here looking for any new news on the GT6 front, not to read about what people want in the came. I know this very post classifies as the same, but I really get tired of coming here hoping to see news only to read about what people want in the game, problems with the game, or people arguing with each other. :mad: Lets please keep this thread on topic, shall we? :)

This is the GT6 News and Discussion thread there my friend, not sure what any of your post has to do with GT6 news or why you felt the need to post it here. :odd: I come here looking for any new news on the GT6 front, not to read about what people want in the came. I know this very post classifies as the same, but I really get tired of coming here hoping to see news only to read about what people want in the game, problems with the game, or people arguing with each other. :mad: Lets please keep this thread on topic, shall we? :)
He's discussing GT6. This isn't the "GT6 news discussion" thread. It's the "GT6 news and discussion " thread

His post may not have any news, but it is still discussing GT6. I'm not sure why you single out his post out of the last 10 or so pages of utter crap.

This is from the 1st post of this thread. Pay particular attention to the parts I have bolded.

Post any news or updates on the next instalment (We hope) in the GT series.

No wish lists. Just discuss any news or twitter updates concerning GT6. May not be much to talk about at the moment but it will pick up over time naturally.

Jordan said
These general news & discussion threads are fine, but I would like to add and ask that everyone please also post any major news or discoveries as their own topics so they can be easily sorted, organized, and referenced accordingly.

Still this is the state of the entire video game industry. Not just PD. Every game has day one patches just to make them run. If you cant get that day one patch you're screwed. But thats just the way it is.
i understand that , i my self have the patches & can play seasonals i just cant join rooms but i put my self in shoes of someone with no internet
even now , +1000 cars & nothing really to do but free runs..
with the patch that increased the payouts + 200% online bonus you still have to spend few hours grinding the redbull events [ driving 1car ] to hit 20M & buy another car.. & then have nothing to do with it?!

GT5 is getting more seasonals & new events than GT6 ... its great they still support GT5 but what about the new game? we know they havent forgotten about the game & they will deliver the updates they promised .. maybe not in time but they will
but still give me something to do meanwhile

still , the game is fun i recently joined WRS to do the TT's so i have motivation to turn on the ps3 these days

so at the end , the game is good im having fun im a fan but i cant close my eyes to all the bugs & problem the games has

& also based on what i saw in "kaz" documentry & the questions answered by the US producer of the game , they really dont care what fans & players want its their game & they do whatever they want with it & im really okay with that i just wish i could have known this before i bought a wheel for ps3

He's discussing GT6. This isn't the "GT6 news discussion" thread. It's the "GT6 news and discussion " thread
I want a moderator ruling on this. Is it a GT6 news and GT6 discussion thread, or is it a GT6 news and GT6 news discussion thread? If it's the latter, I want it cleaned up from all the off-topic nonsense. If it's the former, I just won't bother checking the thread anymore.

I want a moderator ruling on this. Is it a GT6 news and GT6 discussion thread, or is it a GT6 news and GT6 news discussion thread? If it's the latter, I want it cleaned up from all the off-topic nonsense. If it's the former, I just won't bother checking the thread anymore.

I've already called for one. ;) I was always under the assumption, and according to the OP, that this was the GT6 News and discussion about the news, not GT6 general discussion. If I am wrong about this I apologize and will go elsewhere for GT6 news.

New stuff needs to come out, cause I'm at the point I'm just doing stupid things like this... (I couldn't find anywhere else worthy of posting this)
CAM00049.jpg

Well, the only news I want to hear about is a course maker or if there really is going to be more BMW dlc like I heard a while back in this thread.

I'm fairly certain we are getting an update about 7 hours from now.
No evidence, just speculation and patterns I'm following.
Well ****. Just when you think you figure out PD, you get slapped in the face.
Maybe next week.
Or the week after.
Or February 29th.

No, they don't. But you can think that if you like. Many games have day one patches, but most games are fairly or entirely functional without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back