Votes: 59 53.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Fool what's wrong with you!

Votes: 20 18.0%

• Total voters
If you total a car it doesn't take an hour to fix. When people are sick of the oil change and paint animations, the only thing that would do is make the entire game a chore.

Toronado
If you total a car it doesn't take an hour to fix. When people are sick of the oil change and paint animations, the only thing that would do is make the entire game a chore.

But in GT5 time speed is multiplied..

Zuku
That's only if you total the car it would take an hour to repair it. I don't agree with the death of a driver since this is an E rated game.

Now multiply that by the hundreds of cars in the garage that will accumulate do to the fact that it takes an hour to repair. No one would waist an hour of game time waiting for a total led car to be repaired. If a car could be totaled then it should be beyond repair and time to replace it.

Yeah, our point of interaction with the GT-verse outside of the driving is such that "real time" doesn't really matter. You ought to be able to repair it instantly, and skip those damned animations, too.

Ok slow down first the thing about waiting an hour this is assuming u can skip animation basically take the car to shop leave and use another car I don't want to sit there for an hour either just watching them. If you've ever played a social game on Facebook you'd understand where I'm coming from, and remember it's just an idea.

Also while you're waiting for the car to repair if totaled u can be still racing in other vehicles.

I at least want mechanical damage depicted in some form... in A-Spec and not just in side modes. I don't care as much about the visual representation thereof, so if it's just some dents and scratches painted over the chassis, that's better than nothing so long as there's mechanical damage with that.

Just having mechanical damage without visual looks weird. at least for me.

Maybe I might back off having to wait an hour and say somewhere around 20-30 minutes instead.

Maybe that sort of thing could be included, with other time-management considerations, in a different mode.

Also, Facebook "social" games are largely the sorts of things we should be avoiding, given their ultimate goal. As such, it should not necessarily play out in real time, unless you really want it to, so that getting a car imported, cleaned up, stripped down, modified, tested and finally raced would take months of real time.

I'd rather you just allocate that time to certain tasks and then move time forward in the game once you've done so. A bit like some older rally games used to make you do between stages, but here not just for repairing cars "in the field", also for everything you do in GT.

I agree I'm just saying the whole repair should take time idea came from Facebook.

This my last post as my phone is dying.

Back