GT6 Pre-Order Code Not Working? [Now Working]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amac500
  • 14 comments
  • 3,486 views
Messages
2,327
United States
United States
Messages
Alex_Mac_
Just picked up my GT6 pre-order from GameStop and I can't get the promo code to work for my Anniversary Edition Bonus crap. Anyone else having this problem?
 
Yes I actually just came on the forum to see if anyone else was having the issue. I am currently on hold with PSN support so I will let you know the outcome.
 
Just picked up my GT6 pre-order from GameStop and I can't get the promo code to work for my Anniversary Edition Bonus crap. Anyone else having this problem?
Check my above post.
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Yes I actually just came on the forum to see if anyone else was having the issue. I am currently on hold with PSN support so I will let you know the outcome.
Cool, glad I'm not the only one.
 
Just picked up my GT6 pre-order from GameStop and I can't get the promo code to work for my Anniversary Edition Bonus crap. Anyone else having this problem?
Yes having the same problem man, I called gamestop and the Kid said I can wait they might have not upload the info to the store yet. He said if that does not work I can bring the game back.
 
DLC codes are also not working here in Brazil.
 
I Just reentered the codes and they are working !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Worked for me. Downloading the update, will take about 5 mins :)
 
Just picked up my GT6 pre-order from GameStop and I can't get the promo code to work for my Anniversary Edition Bonus crap. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi, I know I'm a bit late to this thread, but where did you enter the codes?
 
Hi, I know I'm a bit late to this thread, but where did you enter the codes?
I did it in the game, all the way over on the left of your game menu, I did it in the GT Store.
 
Back