GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
Are any of the prize cars in GT6 exclusive? That is, the only way to get them is through the prize?
none that I know of, I'm pretty sure every single car in the game is available through the dealership, except for the new Red Bull cars, but they'll probably be available for purchase after you clear the event, can someone confirm this?

none that I know of, I'm pretty sure every single car in the game is available through the dealership, except for the new Red Bull cars, but they'll probably be available for purchase after you clear the event, can someone confirm this?
I can confirm this

Just a reminder, for those who cannot either buy a LMP car for the GT World Championship, buy the Corvette ZR1 LM Race Car, this car can beat LMP cars as long as you tune it to 900hp.

Does anybody have a list with info on what events give you chrome chips?
So far, I've received GT Chrome chips from these seasonal events:
Mercedes-Benz Vision GT Super lap: GT Chrome 006-W
BMW M4 Coupe: GT Chrome 005-C EDIT:
Thank you @Sander 001
Alfa Romeo Mito Sport Hot Lap: GT Chrome 10-W
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione Hot Lap: GT Chrome 003-W

I will double-check the other events and update this list if and when I find each.

Last edited:
So far, I've received GT Chrome chips from these seasonal events:
Mercedes-Benz Vision GT Super lap: GT Chrome 006-W
Alfa Romeo Mito Sport Hot Lap: GT Chrome 10-W
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione Hot Lap: GT Chrome 003-W

I will double-check the other events and update this list if and when I find each.
Yes, I just got 003 from the Delta and I've got the others you listed too.
I also got 005-C, I wonder where that's from and what C and W signify.

^Adding to this, it's easy enough to beat the field in a DeltaWing, just that you need the patience of a cryogenically-frozen monk to even drive the thing, let alone race it.
Is it that bad in career? I was surprised how easy it was to drive in arcade.

Is it that bad in career? I was surprised how easy it was to drive in arcade.
Are you using a wheel or controller? And did you use any driving aids? And I bought the 2013 car, no idea if it's any different to the original.

I guess my problem with it is that once you have an accident it's unrecoverable, and the AI seem intent on barging you off the track at every opportunity.

Adding to that it's mid-engined and we all know how GT6 handles that.

Old M4 Super Lap has expired. New M4 Super Lap Event is online from 14th of January until 11th of February.

Now the Toyota FT-1 Super Lap Event is accessable. You can earn this 500.000 Cr. car with bronze (or higher) achievement.
OP updated.

Hello Sir M,

Apologies if you have covered it already, but why did you remove the section on cars that must be purchased to compete in certain events?

I thought that was extremely useful.

Cheers Mate :)

Guys, i have a question. What if i missed all the M4, FT-1 and Hudson seasonals ? Do i still get the cars somehow ?

Hello Sir M,

Apologies if you have covered it already, but why did you remove the section on cars that must be purchased to compete in certain events?

I thought that was extremely useful.

Cheers Mate :)

Because prize car list is completed when it comes to normal game progress without seasonals. People can have a look which car they need to buy (because it`s not a prize car) to compete in certain events. 👍

Another list may make the OP a bit overloaded. (Which it is already... :/ )

Because prize car list is completed when it comes to normal game progress without seasonals. People can have a look which car they need to buy (because it`s not a prize car) to compete in certain events. 👍

Another list may make the OP a bit overloaded. (Which it is already... :/ )

Okay cool :)

Do you actually have to send your record on the GT Academy demo to get the Prize Car because I can't seem to get it.

Do you actually have to send your record on the GT Academy demo to get the Prize Car because I can't seem to get it.

For different users it's handed out on different times.
When played the GT Academy, your results where automaticly synced with the PD servers.
So there is nothing you have to do yourself to speed up the process.

For different users it's handed out on different times.
When played the GT Academy, your results where automaticly synced with the PD servers.
So there is nothing you have to do yourself to speed up the process.
Ok, thanks :).

Back