GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
ok, im going to try but whats the tuning budget for building the 106 Rallye to its highest potential?

About 75k roughly

Sports Soft suspension, leave gearbox alone, no diff, no need to loose weight just add some extra power and the tyres you need

Apologies if this isn't the correct place to put this (a mod could move if it isn't?) - I just "golded" every Goodwood event but received no prize cars. Is this a known issue?

can someone give me suggested cars for National A league without following the recommended cars and having only 250k credits.
86 "racing" with and without turbo plus prize cars to use in the other events (licenses and goodwood give most XNR for classic and corvette concept racer for muscle) only bought one car and in IB now.

How come I don't have an Hudson available for the seasonal event? Since it's a prize car I don't get this.

I want to do this the money is really good but I think I have to purchase the car first?

Any help?

I've done about 8-9 laps and have gotten 1:34.474 ...:)

Getting closer to gold...the money is definitely worth it, already back up to 1 million credits and unlocked new paint and got the gift car.

Now who knows what gold will give me on top of the cash.

I've done about 8-9 laps and have gotten 1:34.474 ...:)

Getting closer to gold...the money is definitely worth it, already back up to 1 million credits and unlocked new paint and got the gift car.

Now who knows what gold will give me on top of the cash.
Pretty colours

Sorry can't do it, national A is by far the worst headache in the game I didn't complete it because you need near perfect 450pp cars and the go kart races are absurdly hard.

Use what you have in your inventory and get enough stars to unlock the license then move on to international B.
Those go kart races aren't hard as you think, but guys can anyone help me look for a 450pp car(tuned car ok)?

I just got half of the stars in International B, and I haven't received the prize. Is this a known glitch?

If so, 🤬, I was really hoping to get the XKR-S.

I missed gold by half a second... gave up then :lol:

Just can't get any more speed out of it...

Key to the Hudson is to remember not to shift too much, most low speed corners can be taken in 2nd gear. The bogs down when you shift from 1st to 2nd it's very weird. Lots of turns can be done by slowing staying in 2nd coast them get back on the gas once you have your projected line set and go go go.

I just got half of the stars in International B, and I haven't received the prize. Is this a known glitch?

If so, 🤬, I was really hoping to get the XKR-S.
Same, only realised once nearly complete, same with Nat A

When it comes to the career races, do i have to do the career's twice in each one in order to get the one car at half stars and the other car at full stars, can i complete the events in all gold and i will get both cars or will the 1st car appear while getting all the stars once i reach half? I am a bit confused, will i have to do the career's twice to get both cars or get all the stars and i get both cars? Is it run like the licenses where i will get two cars for getting gold?

When it comes to the career races, do i have to do the career's twice in each one in order to get the one car at half stars and the other car at full stars, can i complete the events in all gold and i will get both cars or will the 1st car appear while getting all the stars once i reach half? I am a bit confused, will i have to do the career's twice to get both cars or get all the stars and i get both cars? Is it run like the licenses where i will get two cars for getting gold?

To get the car for half the stars you have to run and at least place high enough in events in that section, to obtain half the stars. To get the car for getting all the stars, you will have to place 1st in every event in that section. A section = National B, National A, etc.

To get the car for half the stars you have to run and at least place high enough in events in that section, to obtain half the stars. To get the car for getting all the stars, you will have to place 1st in every event in that section. A section = National B, National A, etc.

Thank you

Back