GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
Patch maybe be it. I to am on AE and got all 5 cars. 5-3 is easy if you can remember how to drive it.

Yes 5-3 is easy on GT5 was much more difficult, for me was a KTM a problem but I did not got any of cars :( and btw (maybe stupid question) does anyone knows about Top Gear challenge as it was in GT5, is there any since I did not advance so much in the game

Yes 5-3 is easy on GT5 was much more difficult, for me was a KTM a problem but I did not got any of cars :( and btw (maybe stupid question) does anyone knows about Top Gear challenge as it was in GT5, is there any since I did not advance so much in the game
There is no TopGear Challenge. There is no TopGear Test Track either.

Okay, I thought someone said they had.

I don't know though because I played until Gold before exiting to receive all prizes.
I was 1 second off silver, the M4 doesn't know what brakes are..:lol: I'll try again later.

I was 1 second off silver, the M4 doesn't know what brakes are..:lol: I'll try again later.

I found that too. Braking earlier seemed to help a bit. Took me 20 minutes to get the gold, it had nothing to do with the track, but the car seemed to not do what I wanted it to do. It felt nothing like the M3 Coupe at all, so I had to get used to what the car wanted to. And braking before the corner seemed to help because the tires or maybe the car didn't like being pushed too fast around the corners.

I found that too. Braking earlier seemed to help a bit. Took me 20 minutes to get the gold, it had nothing to do with the track, but the car seemed to not do what I wanted it to do. It felt nothing like the M3 Coupe at all, so I had to get used to what the car wanted to. And braking before the corner seemed to help because the tires or maybe the car didn't like being pushed too fast around the corners.
To be honest I'm still getting used to the new physics period,I love the Nurb F1 track but oddly not the Nordschleife (sp) but beings the determined bloke that I am I'll at least get silver.:)

To be honest I'm still getting used to the new physics period,I love the Nurb F1 track but oddly not the Nordschleife (sp) but beings the determined bloke that I am I'll at least get silver.:)

Well all that separates you from Gold is extra money and an extra paint chip. So there's no real need to get Gold, you win the car for Bronze anyway. And that is the correct spelling.

Well all that separates you from Gold is extra money and an extra paint chip. So there's no real need to get Gold, you win the car for Bronze anyway. And that is the correct spelling.
I just need to add my AE stuff for paint so I heard and I glitched my eyes out so no great loss there as I own almost every car I want.:P

I just need to add my AE stuff for paint so I heard and I glitched my eyes out so no great loss there as I own almost every car I want.:P

You win GT5 paints from the seasonals - the DLC and Matte/Chrome paint. The 15th Anniversary paints are new ones, some nice ones too.

You mean you have bought them all because of unexpected money?

Those prize cars? No I only have 45 cars at the moment but in previous GT games, some of the prize cars where cars you could not buy. For instance the Zonda LM Race car or the Jay Leno tank car in GT3. That was something that motivated me to keep on doing those races. Now I can only find enjoyment in the Goodwood races...

Those prize cars? No I only have 45 cars at the moment but in previous GT games, some of the prize cars where cars you could not buy. For instance the Zonda LM Race car or the Jay Leno tank car in GT3. That was something that motivated me to keep on doing those races. Now I can only find enjoyment in the Goodwood races...
Ah, okay, get it. Well. The availability of each and every car right from the start is good and bad at the same time. Depends on your point of view.
With the money glitch it`s less motivating (not needed at all) to grind through career mode to get some "expensive" cars (expensive due to low payout).

Overall, gameplay did not improve at all IMAO. Being around 84% without getting really into the game? C´mon, PD...

The good thing is these little updates can remove these glitches without anyone really knowing. Instead of the usual ps update screen. Catch cheaters off gaurd then, and save won't load on old data due to the auto save after.

Anybody else having trouble motivating to do the career races? Without the prize cars I find it quite pointless to do them.
Yes. I lose the will to live every time go into one of the events and just think meh i dont fancy chasing down a few cars for no good reason, Its incredibily boring and lame.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get gold on license tests? I'm having a difficult time I can barely pull off silver at some moments.

They seem harder than special events.

I'm pretty sure I did, with a steering wheel it seems people have an great advantage they can control throttle better than us controller users.
I recommend using L2 and R2 as brake and accelerator, respectively. If you're having problems, turn on traction control and racing line. They help a lot. Also racing against a ghost helps a bit sometimes too.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get gold on license tests? I'm having a difficult time I can barely pull off silver at some moments.

They seem harder than special events.

Turn traction control off, it works for me.

I've golded all the licences with a DS3 pad using X, square, the D-pad (not the stick) and manual gears.
All the little tests are easier than GT5, S licence is tricky though.

can someone give me suggested cars for National A league without following the recommended cars and having only 250k credits.

can someone give me suggested cars for National A league without following the recommended cars and having only 250k credits.

Sorry can't do it, national A is by far the worst headache in the game I didn't complete it because you need near perfect 450pp cars and the go kart races are absurdly hard.

Use what you have in your inventory and get enough stars to unlock the license then move on to international B.

but I do have a KTM X Bow Street, an Acura NSX, a Racing Kart 100, Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI T.M w/stripes, a Lancia Delta Evoluzione, Renault Clio R.S '11 so can those cars be used for National A?

but I do have a KTM X Bow Street, an Acura NSX, a Racing Kart 100, Toyota 86 Race Car Base Model, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI T.M w/stripes, a Lancia Delta Evoluzione, Renault Clio R.S '11 so can those cars be used for National A?

50,000 credits roughly for the 106 Rallye + build can do 500PP Clubman Cup, Nightmasters, Turbo Sport series, European Hot Hatch Series and the GT National Championship.

what, a 106 Rallye+build, are you serious? what about the Mira TRXX+build car?

ok, im going to try but whats the tuning budget for building the 106 Rallye to its highest potential?

Back