GT6 - Prize Cars - v1.20 - Save credits, win cars! - New Seasonals - 22/09/2016

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 418 comments
Prize cars added to various events. Open the event again to receive your prize if event is golded pre 1.01 patch.

I golded every event before 1.01 patch. What do they mean open event again? I just have to get back in the race and quit or what?
Go and select the event you won pre 1.01 patch, you will get the prize, no need to enter the event.

has anyone found a way to earn credits easily without the VGT Merc glitch, microtransactions, or online events?

Nascar Motegi race. 52,900 credits in 3 minutes 12 seconds.

A Nascar is a prize for 50% stars in A International.

I hope these micro update add new event with new prizes (as long as there not cars ive already bought, may stick to buying standards for now)

Use ascari race resort or willow springs glitch. People said its patched but it isn't.

at 1:22 for example, in 1.01 update when you go the wrong way you don't see the icon ("do not enter" icon for going the wrong way) and it would not work so to order to work you have to go off the track in the wrong way then complete it like he/she did.

Got gold on international b1 mission race without overtaking the last car? oh and on the international mission race with the GT-R's the red one ran me off the road a few times :(

Got gold on international b1 mission race without overtaking the last car? oh and on the international mission race with the GT-R's the red one ran me off the road a few times :(
In the Nascar race in IA first race (Daytona) when i am at lap 3, 4 or 5 at least one gonna try spinning and lossing control of my car :mad:🤬:grumpy:.

Anyone know what you get for golding the bmw challenge? I got a chrome paint chip for silver and the description says something about a grand prize for gold...

Anyone know what you get for golding the bmw challenge? I got a chrome paint chip for silver and the description says something about a grand prize for gold...

Prizes for that are:

Gold - 100k, three paint chips and the M4 if straight win
Silver - less money, two paint chips and the M4 if straight win
Bronze - 15k, one paint chip and the M4.

But if you've already won at Bronze/Silver the first time, you'll only get the extra cash and extra paint chip for getting the next trophy up.

Is there a one make race for the Mx5/Miata? As browsing, thought i saw it but not on list to buy or prize car?

Is there a one make race for the Mx5/Miata? As browsing, thought i saw it but not on list to buy or prize car?

Yeah there is. National A One Make Race Roadster Cup.
The AI uses the premium Roadster RS (NC) '07, which is what I used.
400PP or less with Sports Hard or Less.

You know what track it's going to be so I'll not need to tell you that.

A nice long list of eligible cars, including - amazingly - the Roadster Touring Car :lol:

Right, these are all the one make races in the game.

B - Prius cup, 86 & BRZ Festival
A - BMW 1 series meeting, Honda Civic Sprint, Mazda Roadster Cup
IB - Lotus Elise Trophy, Chevrolet Corvette Festival
IA - Lamborghini Dance of the Aventador, Ferrari 458 Challenge, Nissan GT-R Masters
S - NONE

I completed Goodwood Festival of Speed 1-3 2-3 3-3 4-3 all gold but I did not get any of cars here listed now I'm struggling to finish 5-3 Why I did not get any of cars listed here for finishing gold on Goodwood Festival of Speed

I completed Goodwood Festival of Speed 1-3 2-3 3-3 4-3 all gold but I did not get any of cars here listed now I'm struggling to finish 5-3 Why I did not get any of cars listed here for finishing gold on Goodwood Festival of Speed
Those ones alone or the other 8 too?

Prizes for that are:

Gold - 100k, three paint chips and the M4 if straight win
Silver - less money, two paint chips and the M4 if straight win
Bronze - 15k, one paint chip and the M4.

But if you've already won at Bronze/Silver the first time, you'll only get the extra cash and extra paint chip for getting the next trophy up.
I didn't get a paint chip for bronzing the M4 challenge,just the car.

I won gold on all of them except last challenge but I did not get any of the cars isted for Goodwood festival.
I have GT6 AE but do not have a patch is this a problem
Patch maybe be it. I to am on AE and got all 5 cars. 5-3 is easy if you can remember how to drive it.

Back