• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
Things that makes me sad:

- ONE Bentley
- Except by the One-77, pretty much the same Astons
- VW didn't get new cars
- ONE Maseratti
- No new Rufs

I know, all of this you could tell by the car list on the site, but I still had hope...:(:(
There are two Sciroccos, if you are talking about the new cars in GT6.

Downloading... my brain just exploded at the very first 20 seconds.

If there's one thing nobody, NOBODY can touch Polyphony is on intros and trailers. Say whatever you want. They are masters of these.

I agree with you on that 100%. It's incredible how they turned my pessimism into almost desire to buy the game with that sole intro.

But nope not sold yet :(...Here's hoping that the Day 1 patch will actually have something interesting.

Seeing it again made me think that I still prefer the GT5 Spec 2 intro, but the GT6 intro is awesome. Of course, one thing remains: the japanese version featuring Moon Over the Castle will always be better imho.

And nothing touches the GT4 intro with Moon Over the Castle.

Damn, the second glass of wine is making me confused...

Seeing it again made me think that I still prefer the GT5 Spec 2 intro, but the GT6 intro is awesome. Of course, one thing remains: the japanese version featuring Moon Over the Castle will always be better imho.

And nothing touches the GT4 intro with Moon Over the Castle.

Damn, the second glass of wine is making me confused...

If there is something that GT5 had that no one can equal, even GT6, is the intro. Especially the Spec II intro. Honestly I think PD did such an outstanding job that they weren't able to surpass it.

2013_11_29_1_44_26_zpsfb90a7c0.png~original

> This "sportscar"

PD...

413.gif

That Steamliner looks like crap. It looks like it came from GT1.

As far as new cars ported from GT4 but weren't in GT5 go; the Accent looks about as good as most other standard cars we've seen in those GT6 shots. And while the Hyundai Click race car hasn't been shown yet, there's no way it could look any worse than the Auto Union. I'd be willing to see more close-up shots of it, but from that one image of it we do have, it doesn't look like they even tried.

In the car dealership, I think they switch names between Mazda 2 and Mazda Demio.

Intro is cool, but I wish it didn't have so many recycled footages.

And oh yeah, thanks so much OP for your hard work.

If there is something that GT5 had that no one can equal, even GT6, is the intro. Especially the Spec II intro. Honestly I think PD did such an outstanding job that they weren't able to surpass it.

And people said it was bad...

@CarBastard

Other thing: Did you see the Opel - Vauxhall shenanigan? They got all Opel models and doubled them as Vauxhall.

Ta-daaa!

Those N24s are the same? Because one is the base model, and the other one is the "motor sport".

Yeah, I checked the car list. You are right.

And people said it was bad...

GT5 trailers are all awesomeness. Really.

Just GT2 is better.

The normal street Scirocco, I'm guessing he means.

And there was never a R18 Base Model on the list.

I read somewhere that there is one.

A couple of cars that stood out as being much cleaner, possibly an untold premium upgrade.
Ford RS200
Ford RS200 Rally Car
Plymouth Superbird

And although definitely not premium as previously mentioned, all the RUF's look extremely more detailed, especially the RGT. :)
Also a new edition the Hyundai Click Rally Car, something as small as this excites me, it's something I haven't seen previously and I'm affectionate towards dinky little cars. :')

Ok guys, no spoilers in the dealership video.

It's public too. No need for the screenshots of it now :D

Dude, seriously, MASSIVE thanks for the video and all the information!

The coffee break challenge is damn near impossible. Maybe I'm too sleepy, I'll try in the morning.

Well...that does sound typical GT! :lol:

@CarBastard

Other thing: Did you see the Opel - Vauxhall shenanigan? They got all Opel models and doubled them as Vauxhall.

Ta-daaa!

No. They. Didn't. AWMIGOD!!!!! :lol:

Seriously, it's absolutely ridiculous. Look at my avatar, look at it, that's how the dealerships of GT6 got me...

Back