GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
Put on your flame suits PD, you are in for some rough times in the upcoming weeks...
Let us be honest, at this stage PD is more than used to it and takes no heed of it anyway. In a strange way I admire the stubbornness but at the same time I get pee'd off with so many amazing cars being omitted.

The major flaw is this one: The current showroom design allows for a very public showing of the absurd amount of repeats in GT. And casuals are gonna notice that. And they'll feel confused by not being able to tell a an Efini FD3S RX7 RE-Spirit X (J) Spec-C RA from an Efini FD3S RX7 RE-Spirit X (J) Spec-B. Just wait for it. They'll also be quick to notice that there arent enough cars from the spectrum of cars we can call "current", most importantly things like the LaFerrari and the P1.

Put on your flame suits PD, you are in for some rough times in the upcoming weeks...

I noticed this too. By the time that he got to Mazda and Nissan, the thing was so annoying that I thought to myself: "hum seems that UI is buggy" for a sec. Then I realise: "Oh, It's just the ridiculous amount of duplicates".

Seriously, It looks dumb to be honest.

I'm glad to know (outside just by looking at it) there is a way to distinguish the standards vs premium, no gallery = not premium.

No mention of it in OP or I just can't see it.

18- Confirmation on the inclusion of KW Suspension's 7-post Suspension rig ?
-
I haven't seen it in the suspension tuning section. There is Racing suspension soft/hard, Rally suspension, and the Fully-customisable suspension.

It was in the other thread, for some reason.

@Kurei

I noticed this too. By the time that he got to Mazda and Nissan, the thing was so annoying that I thought to myself: "hum seems that UI is buggy" for a sec. Then I realise: "Oh, It's just the ridiculous amount of duplicates".

Seriously, It looks dumb to be honest.

It gets beyond ridiculous when you see side by side things like an Alpine A1600 next to...an Alpine A1600. Or a Pagani Huayra next to a Pagani Huayra. Or A DB9 next to a DB9! And, wait for it, a Veyron next to a Veyron!!!

Like @eSZee said, nothing in there on the 7-post rig itself

Heck as far as I can tell, half of GT6 is missing, further pushing the GT5.5 reality, lol

Yeah, check my reply a few posts up. 👍

I can imagine PD being how they are, there might be quite a lot of content coming on Day 1 with the patch, you have to remember this is a version of the game that none of us will be playing since I expect the Day 1 patch will happen before we get our teeth into it.

I'll try to PM the video to as many people as possible.

Edit: OP made it public once again.

Last edited:
It gets beyond ridiculous when you see side by side things like an Alpine A1600 next to...an Alpine A1600. Or a Pagani Huayra next to a Pagani Huayra. Or A DB9 next to a DB9! And, wait for it, a Veyron next to a Veyron!!!

I wonder when will they learn?

Yeah, check my reply a few posts up. 👍

Saw it, thanks ,I'm somewhat interested in how PD has labelled suspension, but at this point KW is looking more like a 'sponsor' than a 'technical partner', lol

If PD is planning a bunch of patches, screw day 1, I'll wait until day 30, lol

Back