GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
For the Chevy guys-

El Camino costs 30k, Nova costs 65k, Stingray concept racecar is 500k (as is all the new nascars)

The Sema winners are again 725k
Ferrari 250 GTO is the only new 20 million car

Pikes peak are 2 million

I was in luck and was able to see the video but I must say I'm DEFINITELY disapppointed, at least by the cars in the dealership. We still have to see what kind of little easter eggs are hiden here and there and, of course, the cars locked for rewards but so far it's just some nice additions here and there but still nothing to really address the fundamental issues of GTs car list. It's a shame...

I was in luck and was able to see the video but I must say I'm DEFINITELY disapppointed, at least by the cars in the dealership. We still have to see what kind of little easter eggs are hiden here and there and, of course, the cars locked for rewards but so far it's just some nice additions here and there but still nothing to really address the fundamental issues of GTs car list. It's a shame...

Things that makes me sad:

- ONE Bentley
- Except by the One-77, pretty much the same Astons
- VW didn't get new cars
- ONE Maseratti
- No new Rufs

I know, all of this you could tell by the car list on the site, but I still had hope...:(:(

Seems my question was lost somewhere along the way.

Copy/paste of my post from the other thread:

Any confirmation on the inclusion of KW Suspension's 7-post Suspension rig ? (like a pic of the tuning-menu icon or it's UI screen, something to prove its there)

It was announced to be a part of tuning, first covered here -> https://www.gtplanet.net/kw-7-post-rig-gt6/

On my phone that isn't loading pics atm, so if its been posted just say so.

Check the OP...

Huge thank you to @BHRxRacer for taking the time to make us that video. Nothing surprising, still no Maserati MC12, but it was great to see regardless. I look forward to your upcoming videos.

:cheers:

Things that makes me sad:

- ONE Bentley
- Except by the One-77, pretty much the same Astons
- VW didn't get new cars
- ONE Maseratti
- No new Rufs

I know, all of this you could tell by the car list on the site, but I still had hope...:(:(

The major flaw is this one: The current showroom design allows for a very public showing of the absurd amount of repeats in GT. And casuals are gonna notice that. And they'll feel confused by not being able to tell a an Efini FD3S RX7 RE-Spirit X (J) Spec-C RA from an Efini FD3S RX7 RE-Spirit X (J) Spec-B. Just wait for it. They'll also be quick to notice that there arent enough cars from the spectrum of cars we can call "current", most importantly things like the LaFerrari and the P1.

Put on your flame suits PD, you are in for some rough times in the upcoming weeks...

Good video, the most striking thing is how well the premium cars are hidden when mixed in with standard cars.

Peugeot RCZ, I swear i didnt see it on Official Car list.

I'm pretty sure I saw it, both in the car list and video.

Back