GT6 Q/A

  • Thread starter Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
  • 286,781 views
About paint chips:
This means that every time we have to paint a car with a specific color, we have to buy an entire car? :odd:
 
What gives you that notion?

lightbox


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lgxdevil/11109611316/lightbox/

The windscreen seems to be transparent like in DB9, Vantage V12 and One-77. You can compare it to DB7
 
Interior shot mid race when I was trying to flip the Huyara.
2013_11_29_5_36_18_zps790a77f9.png~original

And how was it? You flipped it? Try to flip something more wobbly. If you can afford customasible suspension, you can set it to soft and high. It should be easier to flip :)
 
Paint chips are infinitely reusable iirc

If this were confirmed, it would be great news for the game.
Is much more logical to pay a certain amount for any color (always available), that buy every time a car for take it...
:cheers:
 
If this were confirmed, it would be great news for the game.
Is much more logical to pay a certain amount for any color (always available), that buy every time a car for take it...
:cheers:
I think this may be a thing. For some reason in my GT5 install, I can use my paints infinate time (for the past month or so). Which really is great, though confusing!
 
Can cars be RM'd? Cause I'm seeing all the former RM cars in the dealerships
 
a picture of the Impreza Rally Car '99, this car is premium in this video but standard in gt5
An intern/junior worker probably overwrote the file. (I did that about 2 months ago.) lol But he had a backup on his laptop that was only 2 hours outdated so it wasn't all bad. :D
 
a picture of the Impreza Rally Car '99, this car is premium in this video but standard in gt5
Yes, it is bizarre what happened with this car.

It is possible it was created with a much more detailed mesh for HD, and nobody got round to pairing it down for GT5.
 
Yes, it is bizarre what happened with this car.

It is possible it was created with a much more detailed mesh for HD, and nobody got round to pairing it down for GT5.
HDD failure maybe?
 
a picture of the Impreza Rally Car '99, this car is premium in this video but standard in gt5
It's not really Premium.
The textures are partly very low-res and the body has a considerable less amount of polygons.
 
HDD failure maybe?
Unlikely. If it made it to release, I would be shocked if it wasn't backed up. Too much work at stake for it not to be.

Even if it was lost, I'd imagine it would be pretty easy to reverse engineer it off the deployed files anyway.

I would put it down to a model that was created with requirements to suit GT HD at the time.
 
CLK is obviously better. Look at those wheel arches :)
 
Give to me the impression that is a "plastic car"...
I think there is a gross smear on the body, just behind the front wheel. The headlights, then, I am not convinced at all of them.
However, the rims are improved (seeing better). The body then has no indentations (as in many standard car, at the height of the mudguards) :sly:
 
Are standing starts back in GT6?
 
OP can you confirm whether there are BBS LM/CH rims available?

If not, wtf is Kaz smoking these days?
 
Any confirmation on Watanabe wheels? I'd like to do some sweet old school Japanese races and you can't do those without Wats haha
 
Any confirmation on Watanabe wheels? I'd like to do some sweet old school Japanese races and you can't do those without Wats haha

Nope :( only proper oldschool jdm wheel I've seen is the Hayashi Racing

11116127595_862f289051_h.jpg
 
Back