GT6 Q/A

  • Thread starter Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
  • 286,795 views
Has there been any update on the Formula Gran Turismo?
 
2013_11_28_23_38_23_zps37983b1a.png~original


Yep, it's premium.

If Gallery View works for it, then it is Premium, but this view doesn't prove anything, really.
 
I'm going to wait for an answer from him, unless you have the game?
Because I see black interior+tinted windows=standard.
Nope, only taking his pictures for easy viewing. You can find them in his gallery on the OP.
 
can we get a screenshot of the "race view" options?
 
Can you please upload a screenshot of Fiat Panda ???
 
I'm going to wait for an answer from him, unless you have the game?
Because I see black interior+tinted windows=standard.

If you look at a standard car...
2013_11_28_23_37_31_zpscf8367a1.png~original


There's no gallery view.
 
So glad Nürburgring GP finally has weather and changeable time.
 
2000GT and Sauber C9 premium = awesome news. Hoping for more hidden premiums.

Please, can you check the BMW dealership?

And I'm afraid to ask... The... Toyota... SUPRA (JZA80)
 
Why would they include a new standard car?
It may be difficult to get the Cockpit view of it since it may be destroyed and i think only a replica exists, but don't quote me on that, not 100% sure.
 
Why would they include a new standard car?

It's not exactly new (probably just upscaled from GT4, like eventually the Accent rallye car for instance), but yeah. :(

Edit: Tree'd.
 
Lol. Actually I was laughing at it because of the bad quality it had. Sorry. Well.. I wanted it premium. :D
It's actually not worse than other Standard cars, it just stands out more because of its shape (polycount) and aluminum body (shading). Curious about its cockpit though.
 
Back