GT6 Q/A

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by BHRxRacer, Nov 28, 2013.

1. NeuroticVows

NeuroticVows

I am getting more excited for this game.

2. diegorborges

diegorborges

@OP - maybe you mismatched engine and tire sounds? Because from some of the last gameplay videos we've seen the tire sounds were completely changed... maybe the engine sounds are almost the same (not expecting much about them for now anyway) :) Thanks!

3. 03SonicWRX

03SonicWRX

Shifter karts? Also, I believe the Day 1 patch will most likely update the sounds. They probably skimped on putting all sounds on CD before Day 1 so that they could fully flesh them out.

Rafael F likes this.
  4. Gturbo5

Gturbo5 (Banned)

X1 + Nitro kit = Rocket! XD

5. PaMu1337

PaMu1337

Guys, remember that the cars will look better in proper lighting (on track).
    For example look at some Auto Union replays from GT4, it looks way better than the garage view here, and the only reason for that is that the lighting in the GT6 garage is very dull.

no1pal, wejhvabewjty and diegorborges like this.
  6. diegorborges

diegorborges

Good point!

Ittybitty Stigy likes this.
  7. BHRxRacer

BHRxRacer (Banned)

Guys keep an eye on the album, if you can't wait for the edits.

testing this
    further testing
    YES IT WORKS

THANK YOU CMBEAL. Going to answer stuff page by page now and then merge the final answers to the OP.

8. mister dog

mister dog (Banned)

Quite sad that we are comparing it with GT4 to get an idea on how it will look like outside the garage.

@BHRxRacer As soon as you played through career mode a bit, please describe the race structure as that is my last hope right now, is there qualifying? are there fixed starts? is the AI a lot better in the latter stages, is every race a chase the rabbit challenge again? Many thanks in advance :tup:

9. diegorborges

diegorborges

The Yellowbird has been reworked. Definitely. It looks beautiful!

[​IMG]

10. Gturbo5

Gturbo5 (Banned)

Dont worry, we can get GT6 8 days left SOON! i no need question! :3

diegorborges likes this.
  11. fifomaniak

fifomaniak

OP, you're saying the 2000GT is standard while it's premium clearly.

12. Conquerer

Conquerer

Yellowbird definitely looks more refined. Front end is very smooth and the lights look quite good. Everything else that's been posted looks the exact same as GT5.

13. JacoJa

JacoJa Premium

I'm glad you posted a picture of that '86 Celica... It's one of few cars I really care about in the game. And as predicted, they haven't changed the standards since GT5 (It makes some sense). Thanks for posting these pictures and information. :tup:

14. PaMu1337

PaMu1337

Interior is modelled to some extent, actually looks quite detailed.

15. bodger

bodger

Errr, better maybe. Beautiful, hmm...

16. diegorborges

diegorborges

They did changed some standards... take a look at the RUF Yellowbird, for example.

The JZA80 Supra seems to be better too.

17. Cimanu

Cimanu

Any chance we can have a look at a DC2 Integra Type R? A car that desperately needs to be reworked! Thanks so much for doing this!

Griffith500 likes this.
  18. Suzumiya

Suzumiya

Can you list the soundtrack? There's some people who would love that.

TF GT1 01 likes this.
  19. timbomat1

timbomat1 (Banned)

Weren't we told that all cars will have the same functionalities? Doesn't that also include working wipers, reverse light and the option to flash your lights?
    Looks like the RUF will have these...

diegorborges likes this.
  20. szejok666

szejok666

This question might be hard and a little weird but nevertheless:
    Is there anywhere in the game any information or suggestions about which tires are real life/stock equivalent for each car (maybe in game manual like in GT Prologue)?
    Also, can You post an image of comfort tires selection in tuning shop?

21. BHRxRacer

BHRxRacer (Banned)

Direct Q/A will be updated in this post fro now on.

--updated

Q) Licensed music?
    Posted video.

I will try to grind 20k to buy a cheap standard soon. By soon I mean hours :lol:

--Bought a suzuki, standard view is black. Check out the pics.

No sign at all.

IT's actually easier than GT5. The one thing I can easily complement about this game is the new interface
    Yes :D
    It will contain the cars as thumbnails, yes. Cycling through the pages of each manufacturer. It's still 17 minutes long. Going to each and every car will take longer than waiting for the official release date. Especially with the infinite number of Miatas and Skylines.

-- video posted

In the next batch

-Tomorrow morning

He put up a pic of my post, I think. The 60s model is premium the 90s is standard.

---I think the confusion is clear now. I thought the 80s/90s was a follow up of the old one. Talked about both.

Not sure. Looks the same, but there's a lot of new liveries. Maybe they've always been in 4 and 5 but I never saw them.

What do you mean by "race view"? o.o

--pics posted
    --send me a message to remind me tomorrow

Too many Supras -.- Wait for the video.

--Video posted

That'll wait. I'm planning on switching to a new user for the intro, as well as spending some unwanted cash from it.

--Yes it shows, check pictures.

Wait for the video. 2 hours left.

--posted

For the sounds, wait for a gameplay video. I think the sounds are really different car to car. Maybe it'll be patched.

--I honestly don't notice any major differences. The tyres scream more often and sounds a little different. The engines don't sound good but they're responsive to throttle. Seem to have a wider range.

In the queue.

-- posted

I described how you advance. As for the race itself and special events, that'll take a while. Hopefully I'll be in the ia events by tomorrow night.

--Maybe I get a ticket/car for license and coffee break challenge. Coffee break is giving me a hard time. Tried it 5 times and I'm 15 seconds off. I'm sure there's a perfect route.

There's two. One is standard and one is premium.
    --addressed
    Someone recommend me a cheap standard to test these things. Cockpit view, functionalities etc.

--Cockpit black, no wipers, no lights. I think there'll be headlights on/off on better standards though.

Not sure how to answer the first part. I only played GT5p for a week. The tyres mods are basically the same as GT5, they just behave very differently.
    --posted comfort tyres.

Yup.
    Pretty much the same, but not as annoying. That strumming guitar track was awful. It's subjective.
    Coming :D ///M power!

Photo travel is locked.

No course maker yet, maybe in a day 1 update.

AE86 standard. Can't find any Ginetta, or Interceptor.

No top gear track :(

I only raced the Sunday cup so I can't really judge yet. I'll judge when I do the first license test.

Nope. Just the sunday cup..
    I doubt I'd be able to see the ticket/gifting system because online is disabled. I'll answer this by tomorrow.

Not sure you can add it but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pains me to say no. So many cars missing from nearly all the manufacturers that matter. I'm tired of seeing NFS get all the cool cars and GT getting 9000 Japanese cars that nobody cares about.

Just makes it shiny.
    Guys, which one? There's a 60s model and 90s one. The old one is a premium and new one is standard. I think I answered this twice. I'll update the OP as soon as I finish replying.
    Standard. Pics coming.
    It's not that bad :p

621. It should be that fast..

Will test soon.
    Adding pics soon.
    How do you suppose I test that? I don't have a bluray reader at the moment, sorry.

Just the Castrol one. Pics soon.

Soon.
    Going to need an LMP at La sarthe with chicanes for that. Will try as soon as I can. It's 2AM here :(

Yes, they're all laid out. Maybe some hidden cars will be prizes only.
    It's a disturbing guitar hymn now.

You'll have to wait for the video. I didn't recognize the song when I heard it.

I'll update the OP with new pics and some of these answers in a minute then start playing. 1 hour till the dealership video.

=========

Update 6:07AM

621. It should be that fast..
    Will test soon.
    Adding pics soon.
    How do you suppose I test that? I don't have a bluray reader at the moment, sorry.
    Just the Castrol one. Pics soon.
    Soon.
    Going to need an LMP at La sarthe with chicanes for that. Will try as soon as I can. It's 2AM here :(

Yes, they're all laid out. Maybe some hidden cars will be prizes only.
    It's a disturbing guitar hymn now.
    You'll have to wait for the video. I didn't recognize the song when I heard it.
    I'll update the OP with new pics and some of these answers in a minute then start playing. 1 hour till the dealership video.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    happycorey, no1pal, JAHHAJ and 14 others like this.
  22. shirakawaa

shirakawaa Premium

Does the [Standard] Suzuki Alto Works RS/Z still look rather ugly, especially on its sides? It was among the worse ones in GT5.

Also, unrelated, but have Special Stage Route 5 and 7 been improved? 7 especially, which looked unfinished in GT5.

karelpipa likes this.
  23. challengerrt10

challengerrt10

Can you post a picture of Renault R5 Rally Car in the showroom?

It's seemed to be premium in some earlier shots.

24. DarthMosco

DarthMosco

a picture of this?

karelpipa, Normalaatsra and jonjwlee like this.
  25. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

That :censored: looks like a :censored: premium! :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: sexy :censored:!

:lol:

26. Suzumiya

Suzumiya

Someone needs a bar of soap. :dopey:

27. jsjakesaid

jsjakesaid

What is under Other in GT AUTO Custom Parts?

MrYasser likes this.
  28. GETEDA

GETEDA

Credits Remaining? we can get the car and pay for it after?

29. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

:lol: Sorry, couldn't been helped. That's how amazed I am after seeing that hot :censored: in that showroom. Oops, I did it again. :D

30. BadDragonzxD999

BadDragonzxD999

I like it too. IT LOOKS BETTER than dis:
    [​IMG] :lol:

TokoTurismo likes this.