GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
Yeah, it's called Suzuki V6 ESCUDO Pikes Peak Special '98. :D I hope too. Me and my friends are holding a 3 hours GT5 Party on Saturday. :lol: We will play many games and stuff.:dopey:
Ahh okay. Thank you for letting me know, much appreciated. :cheers: Also enjoy the GT5 party, it sounds like a lot of fun. :D:tup:

ok i more question:

2013_11_28_23_9_45_zpsfd39069f.png~original

+
X1 car
=?
gp6.gif

You can't make changes to X1 cars... well, you can change tires. :D

I'm going to wait for an answer from him, unless you have the game?
Because I see black interior+tinted windows=standard.
He put up a pic of my post, I think. The 60s model is premium the 90s is standard.

Has there been any update on the Formula Gran Turismo?
Not sure. Looks the same, but there's a lot of new liveries. Maybe they've always been in 4 and 5 but I never saw them.

can we get a screenshot of the "race view" options?
What do you mean by "race view"? o.o
Can you please upload a screenshot of Fiat Panda ???
In the queue

2000GT and Sauber C9 premium = awesome news. Hoping for more hidden premiums.

Please, can you check the BMW dealership?

And I'm afraid to ask... The... Toyota... SUPRA (JZA80)
Too many Supras -.- Wait for the video.

Another question that i have can we change the width and offset of rims? Because some cars looked awful in GT5 (S15 Silvia)

Another question that i have can we change the width and offset of rims? Because some cars looked awful in GT5 (S15 Silvia)

Nope, no options on suspension for offset, and we cant change width of rims EVEN THOUGH we got teased by those bigger rim widths in that screenshot of the "custom parts" back in summer (?)

There's a possibility though, that the "bigger" rims are wider too.

OMG! I need GT6 like... right now. :(

and, I don't see why people see the premium 2000GT as a surprise, seriously, it was obvious it was premium the moment I saw it on the "start your engines" trailer.

the interior was visible, no tinted windows and more important, the obvious brown wooden steering wheel.

and, I don't see why people see the premium 2000GT as a surprise, seriously, it was obvious it was premium the moment I saw it on the "start your engines" trailer.

the interior was visible, no tinted windows and more important, the obvious brown wooden steering wheel.

What? It's still standard bro...

Q) Please check the Toyota 2000GT whether it is premium? Standard. pics soon

Quite sad that we are comparing it with GT4 to get an idea on how it will look like outside the garage.

@BHRxRacer As soon as you played through career mode a bit, please describe the race structure as that is my last hope right now, is there qualifying? are there fixed starts? is the AI a lot better in the latter stages, is every race a chase the rabbit challenge again? Many thanks in advance 👍
I described how you advance. As for the race itself and special events, that'll take a while. Hopefully I'll be in the ia events by tomorrow night.

OP, you're saying the 2000GT is standard while it's premium clearly.
There's two. One is standard and one is premium.
Weren't we told that all cars will have the same functionalities? Doesn't that also include working wipers, reverse light and the option to flash your lights?
Looks like the RUF will have these...
Someone recommend me a cheap standard to test these things. Cockpit view, functionalities etc.

This question might be hard and a little weird but nevertheless:
Is there anywhere in the game any information or suggestions about which tires are real life/stock equivalent for each car (maybe in game manual like in GT Prologue)?
Also, can You post an image of comfort tires selection in tuning shop?

Not sure how to answer the first part. I only played GT5p for a week. The tyres mods are basically the same as GT5, they just behave very differently.

Glad to see confirmation that Brands Hatch includes not just the Indy circuit layout seen in the demos but also the Grand Prix layout too
thumbs_up.gif

Also glad to see Daytona road course layout with a bus stop chicane that looks like the right one this time... fingers crossed.

It's premium, he made a mistake, I was trying to point it out earlier, but it's got dug under other posts. View gallery is available -> therefore premium.

If it was so obvious then why did PD forget to add it to the Car List as new to GT6? Same with the Sauber C9.

We're not exactly surprised, but happy.

Wow, Kaz wasn't kidding when he said some of the standards would be reworked to look better. That looks fantastic. Oh, I got a new idea for an event; Yellow Bird vs 288 GTO vs Countach.
They only revised the headlights, otherwise exactly the same car as in GT5...

I described how you advance. As for the race itself and special events, that'll take a while. Hopefully I'll be in the ia events by tomorrow night.

There's two. One is standard and one is premium.

Someone recommend me a cheap standard to test these things. Cockpit view, functionalities etc.

Not sure how to answer the first part. I only played GT5p for a week. The tyres mods are basically the same as GT5, they just behave very differently.

Thanks for the quick response! How about the '99 Honda Insight? Quite a nice car in my opinion to test that out and curious about it's looks in GT6 anyways (just like some friends of mine). Would be cool. :)

If it was so obvious then why did PD forget to add it to the Car List as new to GT6? Same with the Sauber C9.

We're not exactly surprised, but happy.

well, there was some inconsistencies on the car list, especially because of the "6" (cars appearing in the series for the first time) confusing a lot of people, some cars with the "6" have already been on other gran turismo games, and they also didn't mentioned the C9 becoming premium, it was put there on the list, just like other car.

but, the interior on the trailer, was clearly visible, the car looks so much better, and why would they use a standard car on a trailer where every other car is premium?

in my opinion, it was really obvious it was premium. :D

there's no tinted windows, the interior is clrearly visible and gallery view, wich everyone who's got the game early, said is only available on premium cars. :D

2013_11_28_23_38_23_zps37983b1a.png

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back