GT6 - Removed/Added Features

That's what I don't get, the GT350"R" in GT5 looks and performs a lot more like a regular 350, which we're supposedly getting in GT6.

The "R" stands for racing. The 350R is stripped out for weight and has more power. Also, every 350R has a number on the side, which the one in GT5 doesn't.

I don't get it honestly.

Thank you for this. I did think the R meant racing, but wasn't going to say in case I was completely off the mark :lol:

I already put a "+ New Features (promised via future updates/DLCs)" category :)
But "Streets of Willow" can be considered a track variation (layout) of the Willow Springs International Raceway, right? We have practically zero info about track variations (from both old and new tracks), so I think it's better to wait before going in detail about track layouts.
As you've already seen above, Streets of Willow is a completely separate circuit and confirmed by @Jordan as ready to go. Up to you, but I would think that something already modeled might be a different category than things like sounds which are vague promises at best.

That's what I don't get, the GT350"R" in GT5 looks and performs a lot more like a regular 350, which we're supposedly getting in GT6.

The "R" stands for racing. The 350R is stripped out for weight and has more power. Also, every 350R has a number on the side, which the one in GT5 doesn't.

I don't get it honestly.

Well, it's a little odd. Because the body itself looks like the 350R but the wheels and decals are wrong. Also, the HP of the car is closer to that of the regular 350. Seems PD might have goofed up on this car.

This is the version we have as standard in GT5, just without the scope on the side panel:
66gt350a.jpg

This is what we're getting as premium in GT6:

1965_ford_mustang_shelby_gt350-pic-49207.jpeg

I'm no Shelby expert but the two are obviously different visually anyway.

Last edited:
This is the version we have as standard in GT5:
66gt350a.jpg

This is what we're getting a premium in GT6:

Yeah the front end is different. But camera angles are different so full comparison is a bit difficult.

It seems that the "Base Models" are the new RM's.

Uhhh, no. The "Base Models" are apparently plain versions of the technically identical race car with a livery. And probably paintable. Sort of like the Audi R8 LMS in GT5, where there was the Playstation version and a paintable alternative without sponsoring.

As you've already seen above, Streets of Willow is a completely separate circuit and confirmed by @Jordan as ready to go. Up to you, but I would think that something already modeled might be a different category than things like sounds which are vague promises at best.
Ok, I also think those layouts variants are important info, so I included them 👍

About Silverstone's layouts, since we had them in GTA, and I believe I saw some GT6 gameplay on them, I think it's safe to say they are confirmed on GT6, right? Am I forgetting a layout...?

About Stowe, I can find confirmation of it being scanned by PD, but there's no definite info about its inclusion.

If someone can provide more info about track layouts, please tell us and please post a link (GT website, Kaz comment, Jordan comment, gameplay video...) to prove it ;)

Ok, I also think those layouts variants are important info, so I included them 👍

About Silverstone's layouts, since we had them in GTA, and I believe I saw some GT6 gameplay on them, I think it's safe to say they are confirmed on GT6, right? Am I forgetting a layout...?

About Stowe, I can find confirmation of it being scanned by PD, but there's no definite info about its inclusion.

If someone can provide more info about track layouts, please tell us and please post a link (GT website, Kaz comment, Jordan comment, gameplay video...) to prove it ;)

It would be nice to have Stowe. It would be the one actual race track I have driven in real life (in a single seater)...

Uhhh, no. The "Base Models" are apparently plain versions of the technically identical race car with a livery. And probably paintable. Sort of like the Audi R8 LMS in GT5, where there was the Playstation version and a paintable alternative without sponsoring.

Edit: Was looking through the concet #6 video, and found something that might or might not be a thing. There is a shot of that new Megane Racing thing, which is one of the cars that is "Base model" as well.

In the clip, you see 2 racing close, with what at first looks like different paint jobs, but if you look closer...

View attachment 81481
View attachment 81482

In image number 1 (yellow car) we see 'elf' logo stickers on both left and right side, as highlighted, some form up sticker on the front spoiler, highlighted, and a racing stripe down the bonnet, highlighted.

On image number 2 (greyish car) both elf stickers are not on the car, and can't see a sticker on the spoiler (although kinda bad angle). Also can't see evidence of a racing stripe, and clearly on the bonnet we now have a big "renault sport" badge, as well as a RM style number sticker slapped on the top.

Are these just differences between the 3 models of this car? Body kit wise they are identical, so I presumed it was the same car.

What does this suggest to you then? Looks like the GT5 RM's/TC's to me.

The yellow car is the real car, exactly as it is in reality.
car_photo_305316.jpg

The grey car appears to be the 'base' model which will look like the RMs from GT5 and you can change the colour.

So basically the 'base models' appear to be the same as the real world car but painted like an RM car, so we can change the colour. I imagine all the other 'base models' will be the same, looking like an RM, livery wise.

True, I had read that before. But, since it's only a track description of the track, can we really assume it will be there?

What does this suggest to you then? Looks like the GT5 RM's/TC's to me.
They are probably different cars, and 2 of these 3 on the list:
Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11
Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11
Renault Sport Mégane Trophy Base Model '11

Edit: But that black one really does look a lot like a RM car. Strange, which one would that be, Base Model? There are quite a few cars named with "Base Model", is this the new "RM" name in GT6?

Last edited:
True, I had read that before. But, since it's only a track description of the track, can we really assume it will be there?

They are probably different cars, and 2 of these 3 on the list:
Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11
Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11
Renault Sport Mégane Trophy Base Model '11

Edit: But that black one really does look a lot like a RM car. Strange, which one would that be, Base Model? There are quite a few cars named with "Base Model", is this the new "RM" name in GT6?
I think we'll get confirmation of Stowe, Streets of Willow and possibly other tracks or variations, from @Jordan on the news page sometime soon...keep an eye out.

Good list 👍

Just letting you know that you're counting the removed course maker twice, it's both in the removed features list and in the removed but will return list.

The "Gran Turismo 350Z RS", is not classified with the other Gran Turismo dream cars. It uses its official name of Amuse/Opera Performance 350Z RS on the GT5 & GT6 car lists but, not in the GT5 NCD(as Im looking at the car on my tv screen).

This is the version we have as standard in GT5, just without the scope on the side panel:
66gt350a.jpg

This is what we're getting as premium in GT6:

Yeah. The second has a front bumper, and no side air intakes. THe second has air intakes in stead of back windows. The second seems to bea coupe where the first is a fastback. I can't see it good though. The first has a big front diffusor. And some other minor bodywork things.

The first one is a 1965 GT350R, the second one is the first version of GT350, the side scoop were added GT350 on 1966 models.

Standard to Premium list:

Alpine A110S '72
Bentley EXP Speed 8 '03?
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13?
Cizeta V16T '94
Ford GT '05
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lamborghini Countach 25th '88
Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 '89*
Shelby GT350 '65?
Toyota 2000GT '67*

?=Unsure
*=Unconfirmed Premium

Last edited:
Standard to Premium list:
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13?

The Bugatti is a new car, the old one ('09) is still in the game, and still a "Standard" (less-detailed in other words if you want to be pedantic about the semantics). So that's a "new car", not a Premiumised old one.

The Bugatti is a new car, the old one ('09) is still in the game, and still a "Standard" (less-detailed in other words if you want to be pedantic about the semantics). So that's a "new car", not a Premiumised old one.
Ok, I was unsure because I thought it was just an oversight like when they named the A110 a '68 model. What model of the Veyron is it though?

How about scrap these 3..

Lotus Elise '11
Lotus Europa S.2 '68
Lotus Europa Special '72

Lets have this instead please..

gallery_15826_6_42550.jpg

Ok, I was unsure because I thought it was just an oversight like when they named the A110 a '68 model. What model of the Veyron is it though?

It's the 16.4 model, however, the 16.4 isn't even produced anymore. So the year of that Veyron is inaccurate. The year should be changed to 2011.

They're both called Veyron 16.4, just two with different years. Like the Huayra '11 and Huayra '13 I guess, though I don't know much about the different variations of the Veyron.

They're both called Veyron 16.4, just two with different years. Like the Huayra '11 and Huayra '13 I guess, though I don't know much about the different variations of the Veyron.

There are three variations of the Veyron. 16.4, Grand Sport and Super Sport. The 16.4 ended production in 2011, so a 2013 16.4 doesn't even exist.

There are three variations of the Veyron. 16.4, Grand Sport and Super Sport. The 16.4 ended production in 2011, so a 2013 16.4 doesn't even exist.

So which one is it? :odd:

They either got the date wrong or the model wrong.

Or it's just a Premiumised '09 version. :crazy:

Like what happened to the Alpine, it's most likely an incorrect year listening.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back