GT6 - Removed/Added Features

Hes going by the (not final according to the GT website) car list.

@OP- Brands Hatch Indy is confirmed so you could add that to the tracks variations.

What does this suggest to you then? Looks like the GT5 RM's/TC's to me.

Ah, I see what you mean now. The difference between RM's/TC's and Base Models is though, that there is no street version of the car for the "Base Models", I would say. They are just pure Race Cars. Or…something like that.

Ah, I see what you mean now. The difference between RM's/TC's and Base Models is though, that there is no street version of the car for the "Base Models", I would say. They are just pure Race Cars. Or…something like that.

Yes. This time they're not taken from street cars, but from race cars. But it's the same idea.

--Cars: No distinction between Standard/Premium Cars (but some cars will have simplified cockpit views)

oh man i really hope and need this!!!

Cant open the car list GT6 site for some strange reason.

Nevermind I had it open in another window:crazy::lol:

Would brake kits and nitrous just fall under re-introduced features? We had them before GT5 to some capacity and now we have them again

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps [Time Changes]

Man, in the "weather changes" trailer we can see the Spa with night, that's not a yes?

I'm happy there's a lot of circuits with weather and light changes :D

Good list 👍

Just letting you know that you're counting the removed course maker twice, it's both in the removed features list and in the removed but will return list.
The thing is, I'm assuming (hope not wrongly) that GT5 Course Maker (as we know it) will be removed. PD will then release an update to add a new GT6 Course Maker, the one which was suppose to allow tracks with 100x100km, but turned out it was just 10x10km.

Hes going by the (not final according to the GT website) car list.

@OP- Brands Hatch Indy is confirmed so you could add that to the tracks variations.
Indeed. Just like Stowe, there seems to be quite a lot of people talking about the Brands Hatch Indy. But I can't find official confirmation. If you have a link, please share it with us.

--Cars: No distinction between Standard/Premium Cars (but some cars will have simplified cockpit views)

oh man i really hope and need this!!!
I was also all excited with this at 1st, but it may still be a clever way PD found to refer to the blacked-out cockpits. Don't get your hopes too high yet.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps [Time Changes]

Man, in the "weather changes" trailer we can see the Spa with night, that's not a yes?

I'm happy there's a lot of circuits with weather and light changes :D
Spa had already weather changes in GT5. But I edited the post to make it less confusing 👍

That and the other cars that appeared on the :gtplanet: news that people are talking about, will very likely be added in the future. Although, there's a small chance they won't. Also, I wouldn't know where to put them, because they can be there at release date or via update.

Standard to Premium list:

Alpine A110S '72
Bentley EXP Speed 8 '03?
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13?
Cizeta V16T '94
Ford GT '05
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
Lamborghini Countach 25th '88
Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 '89*
Shelby GT350 '65?
Toyota 2000GT '67*

?=Unsure
*=Unconfirmed Premium
Nice idea, that's important. Just added a new section for the Standard to Premium Cars. Just a few comments:
Bentley EXP Speed 8 '03? -> I counted it as the same model as GT5, so yes
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13 -> this is a new model. The old 2009 Veyron is still in the list and it may still be standard
Shelby GT350 '65? -> I went to this already, note that there are the GT350 and GT350R models.
Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 and Toyota 2000GT -> where did you see info about those being premium? Please share a link with us.

Indeed. Just like Stowe, there seems to be quite a lot of people talking about the Brands Hatch Indy. But I can't find official confirmation. If you have a link, please share it with us.

i1aUCdSFpRjGKcE.jpg

The thing is, I'm assuming (hope not wrongly) that GT5 Course Maker (as we know it) will be removed. PD will then release an update to add a new GT6 Course Maker, the one which was suppose to allow tracks with 100x100km, but turned out it was just 10x10km.

So isn't it enough to just have it in the removed but returning list? Otherwise you're removing it twice, right?

rfa
Is there any information about being able to change the units of power, speed, torque etc?

That's a great point! I'd really love to change the power and torque unit to my liking like in GT5 Prologue! :)

For the 2000GT go to this thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-screenshots-videos.282212/page-139
emula and Lord Protector both compare GT5's 2000GT with the one seen on the new trailer

As for the C9, I've seen it in both trailers. First one, it was behind the pack of group C cars and it was in the Astronomy trailer as well. Like I said it's a stretch and unconfirmed.
Yes, you're right. I re-watched the trailer (0:45) and the 2000GT looks pretty premium to me :drool:
However, we still don't know about the cockpit quality of those cars (they could have simplified cockpits)... also, many scenes of those videos are not actual in-game gameplay or replays. It's not unsual for a videogame's movies/traillers/cut-scenes to be very gorgeous looking, but actual in-game quality to be much lower. So, I'm not adding it yet.

Thank the lord that paint tokens are no longer in the game and I have the luxury of choosing what colour I want to paint my car.

Anyone know why those 3 went missing?
Ginetta G4 '64
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05

I think this is because the Ginetta and Jensen were to bad quality to upgrade and would require new scans and they weren't able to get their hands in the real cars to scan, other option is that's because of licenses..

The Nissan, could be the same thing as the other 2 (no real car available to scan), but then, I don't even think the car ever existed to begin with.. doubt they would get license problems with Nissan..

Still would like of an explanation (it's sad seeing the Ginetta not present at least..).

But I can understand all the GTA cars going away. They were basically a different livery for other cars, so no point in keeping them, except for this:
Nissan 370Z (Z34) (GT Academy Version) '08

Aren't they even adding a regular (no GTA livery) model of this?

Thank the lord that paint tokens are no longer in the game and I have the luxury of choosing what colour I want to paint my car.

Actually...

In addition to car body paint supplied in the colour of the cars you have acquired, in the future there will also be special paint items that will be distributed in online events. In addition, it is also possible to paint wheels purchased in custom parts.

Back