GT6 - Removed/Added Features

Ok guys, I bought GT6 and I played a bit. So, I made heavy changes to the list on my 1st post. Because I didn't explored/unlocked almost anything yet, I still have questions marks (?) for things I'm still not sure.

If you spot an error or have additional info, it's very welcomed.

You can "suspend" a championship after each race like in GT5. Since that was a feature that was linked with mid-race saves, I would say that the return of this feature is confirmed.

Outstanding thread. Silly of me to think GT6 was going to be everything GT5 was +1. This clears up a lot regarding the current status of the game and the direction polyphony intends it to go.

Add to the list:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI T.M '00
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI T.M Special Color Pack '00
Toyota 2000GT
Those cars are now premium.

I wanted to comment on the new car search function. Very nice addition and I use it frequently. 👍
It really is! It would be perfect if we could search for a specific car type (normal, race, nascar, rally, lmp...) and if there was a flag to filter out the cars that we already have.

Wasn't there going to be a Hatsune Miku BMW Z4 GT300 car?

studie-bmw-z4.jpg
I believe you are refering to this Livery-Z3 Correct..??

I have a question for all of you. Where exactly did anyone get word that the Hatsune Miku Z4 was going to be in GT6 before the Hidden Track thread listed an ID for it?

Back