GT6 Review Thread

I must knock the game down by a point for the super easy AI. It is obvious, though that PD geared the game towards more casual players. But...how a difficulty settings menu for career mode, then. Give more advanced players a challenge. That said, the AI is better than Forza 4's. GT6's doesn't forget the break pedal...it just starts driving very slowly. Seems like the difficulty changes the more you try a race. This, however makes the trophy for being third in a championship and then winning in the last round more difficult.

So far GT6 for me is a solid 8.2/10 .

Made me look forward to GT7 though, PD you know what to do, dump the standards,improve the sounds and add a LIvery Editor

So far GT6 for me is a solid 8.2/10 .

Made me look forward to GT7 though, PD you know what to do, dump the standards,improve the sounds and add a LIvery Editor

I would say, though, that the base models are a descent substitute for a livery editor. I know I'll buy mostly them when I can. Got a nice chrome blue BRZ GT300.

I would say, though, that the base models are a descent substitute for a livery editor. I know I'll buy mostly them when I can. Got a nice chrome blue BRZ GT300.

I disagree entirely, Big blow for me the lack of a Livery Editor, Base models are good to make cars somewhat look different but are not any sort of a substitute not at all.

I disagree entirely, Big blow for me the lack of a Livery Editor, Base models are good to make cars somewhat look different but are not any sort of a substitute not at all.
Eh. Considering we could only do that with RM cars in GT5, it's a step. I'm fine with it. Also, GT3 cars for only 350k. Yes please.

ndn2wj.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/review/R134PDW6IEDU7W/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

:lol:

yeah finally play this game and i loved it .. the physic is great.. i just love it .. drift is awesome

just hope next update will feature all car premium ..cockpit view is great...

Back