GT6 Review Thread

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
I must knock the game down by a point for the super easy AI. It is obvious, though that PD geared the game towards more casual players. But...how a difficulty settings menu for career mode, then. Give more advanced players a challenge. That said, the AI is better than Forza 4's. GT6's doesn't forget the break pedal...it just starts driving very slowly. Seems like the difficulty changes the more you try a race. This, however makes the trophy for being third in a championship and then winning in the last round more difficult.

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
So far GT6 for me is a solid 8.2/10 .

Made me look forward to GT7 though, PD you know what to do, dump the standards,improve the sounds and add a LIvery Editor

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
So far GT6 for me is a solid 8.2/10 .

Made me look forward to GT7 though, PD you know what to do, dump the standards,improve the sounds and add a LIvery Editor

I would say, though, that the base models are a descent substitute for a livery editor. I know I'll buy mostly them when I can. Got a nice chrome blue BRZ GT300.

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
I would say, though, that the base models are a descent substitute for a livery editor. I know I'll buy mostly them when I can. Got a nice chrome blue BRZ GT300.

I disagree entirely, Big blow for me the lack of a Livery Editor, Base models are good to make cars somewhat look different but are not any sort of a substitute not at all.

Brend

Premium
Scotland
Scotland
UB3R-BR3NDAGE
ClassicBrend
For a fairly neutral review:

Haven't seen the whole vid myself yet tough.
This is without a doubt the best look I've seen. Basically summing up my experience, they are just focusing on the fun factor which I suppose should be one of the most important facets in a Sim/Game.

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
I disagree entirely, Big blow for me the lack of a Livery Editor, Base models are good to make cars somewhat look different but are not any sort of a substitute not at all.
Eh. Considering we could only do that with RM cars in GT5, it's a step. I'm fine with it. Also, GT3 cars for only 350k. Yes please.

Sweden
Sweden
ndn2wj.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/review/R134PDW6IEDU7W/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

:lol:

yeah finally play this game and i loved it .. the physic is great.. i just love it .. drift is awesome

just hope next update will feature all car premium ..cockpit view is great...

United States
Los Angeles,CA.
asenna451
gt6 doesnt seem any better than 5 and not worth the $ to fetch for it. They just just made the whole thing into add ons anyways its sad prob the last gt ill ever buy and last sony console ill ever own time to move on to every thing else that is better. gt 2 and 3 will forever be the best gt ever made and bcus I hacked gt 5 that is ok, I suppose when 6 gets if proper hack it will be great until then eh.