GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
The RUF's have so much detail (separate body panels, high detailed head and tail lights) even though they are standards, I believe they might receive a full premium upgrade in a future update. Also, RUF's are more detailed than any other of the standards and including the fact that all standards have been polished up, that's why I believe this OR that's the future of all standards and what they will become.

YES! I love hardcore, special edition supercars like the LFA nurburgring edition; glad to see it in GT6. 👍
At the same time though; oh god, Sparky will drive me crazy with that car in his hands.
Yeah about that..... :sly:

He kinda saw the LFA NE and well... I let you fill in the blanks but if you want to calm him down, take a fire hose and a cattle prod with you.:lol:

Yeah about that..... :sly:

He kinda saw the LFA NE and well... I let you fill in the blanks but if you want to calm him down, take a fire hose and a cattle prod with you.:lol:
It won't work. It only makes me stronger.

Did anybody seen these?
11108564785_74c9d56b70_o.jpg

11108573335_a87bfba6d1_o.jpg

11108647786_36f3b3625d_o.jpg

Guys if you're going to put up screenshots of the video, make sure there aren't any major cars. Jordan asked me not to put them up.

Were any of the Ferraris not mentioned in the car list on the official website? Any car that wasn't mentioned there or has a special livery or whatever needs to be removed.

Back