GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
Check out dem birds.

603921_10152039886459564_1787354351_n.jpg

did people notice sound improvments?
Hard to notice what isn't there:lol:

Fair point, except I could only hear very muffled sounds when the rover hits the cones - likely the result of sound conducted through the rover and so through to the helmet where it could be translated to sound - so like GT-Roadie says. Maybe it was a conjuction of the rover impacting another at the same time another cone hit the surface that gave the impression.

Maybe, but then it should only be audible in cockpit mode, third person should be silent. It's a small thing and some might consider it nitpicking, but I was hoping for once they could get the sound right because a complete lack of sound is accurate:lol:

Theese time changes and weather are all great, but sadly, we won´t be able to enjoy them in carreer mode, because we will be driving around the same 6 tracks at daytime over and over again. Like they think people are idiots and can´t handle driving at night till they are way past the halfway of the game.

Theese time changes and weather are all great, but sadly, we won´t be able to enjoy them in carreer mode, because we will be driving around the same 6 tracks at daytime over and over again. Like they think people are idiots and can´t handle driving at night till they are way past the halfway of the game.

This annoyed me in GT5, one of the best features that was heavily advertised prior to release and then it gets left out of career mode apart from endurance races :confused::confused::confused:

On the gt site they state later races will have time and weather transition.Suck we can't set it ourselves though.

So we can drive and do jumps on the moon. Hmmmnn Demolition Derby: Moon Edition. Can we cruise the whole moon ? Or do we get invisible barriers again ?
I can't answer that one honestly but, I quess we shall find out.

Thats not hacked that car actually goes that fast, and the speed is in Kilometers per hour not miles.
I think he meant the garage section near the end of the video, take a good look at the credits count, yipes!

edit: beaten, damnit :lol:

that said, still cant wait for GT6 regardless!

Latest Posts

Back