GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
On the gt site they state later races will have time and weather transition.Suck we can't set it ourselves though.
I hope we're able to refuse any weather/time changes in career. I would not be happy if I'm forced to drive in the rain or at night. I know it was the case in the FGT championship in GT5, which actually made it easier, but you could restart the race and the weather usually cleared up.

Well, that's nice.

View attachment 85236

Ugh...

RRnhhqW.gif

I don't know why these ***** bother to even buy the game if they are just going to hack it and earn 89 gazillion credits in one go. Then they'll say after two days "Boring, got every car there is to get" *****

Well, that's nice.

View attachment 85236

Ugh...

That's $3.689 Quintillion actually...:lol: Just to put it into perspective...going from $3.689 to $3.690Quintillion...that is, adding $0.001 Quintillion, is an additional $1Quadrillion.:lol:

I don't know why these ***** bother to even buy the game if they are just going to hack it and earn 89 gazillion credits in one go. Then they'll say after two days "Boring, got every car there is to get" *****
Some people actually want all cars instantly... they should look into this.

Thanks to uploader.

The gallery view look so lifeless. :(
:( I was hoping we could move around freely.

Hopefully the patch will fix this.
You'd think that after a year of hacking and several patches, they'd have this thing nailed down long before release and they wouldn't need a day 1 patch for it. It does not bode well for the online portion of the game if they didn't tweak the PP system so it doesn't go negative with extreme hacking, and/or offer lobby hosts more options for controlling room entry like concurrent PP/weight/HP restrictions. The money I could care less about, it's the performance hacking that worries me.

You did´t know because it´s not true, on public room, with or without fixed host, only the host can change room setings.

Yes that's right. All fixed host means is the room will disappear once the host logs off. The advantage of a fixed host lobby is it places less burden on the other drivers internet pipe.

No, its just that 80% of these cars are from gt4 and they are still in. And there are so manny other interesting cars that should have been in game. I understand that there are 3 or 4 versions of a miata, but to have 25 version i dont understand!! We will see, but i canceled my preorder. Its a updated GT5... maybe ill buy it next year, or ill see what DLC will bring

If you really have such a problem with all those MX-5's then don't buy them. It's a simple concept.t

There are 120+ extra cars at launch in the game. The UK price of the game is £40 for the standard edition - that would work out as approximately 33 pence each car.

However, on top of that we have more.

Some new tracks with many new layouts. Some with variable weather and time.

A new game. Even if you don't consider it a new game (it is) then it's still great value. And for those of us who still want to drive the standard cars then they can as they haven't been removed from the game just to keep people like yourself happy.

Last edited:
Back