GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
i1aTFQ0RBKyLxSH.jpg

That's one heck of a username! (1st place person) :lol:

n° 8? best sector?

I regret to confirm that the one feature we were all hoping for is shoddily implemented and has resulted in me giving up on the GT series forever.

Surely they could have sacrificed all the needless work on sounds to fix this?

:sly:

Iron Man :lol:

My AMG Vision GT video is uploading; I'm going to have to let it run overnight thanks to the slow Internet at this hotel in Ronda, so hopefully it will finish, but you never know... It'll appear on GTPlanet's YouTube page when it's ready.

Here's a screencap of the replay. The car looks incredible in motion at dusk with all of its special lighting elements.

Screen-Shot-2013-12-05-at-1.37.07-AM.png

My AMG Vision GT video is uploading; I'm going to have to let it run overnight thanks to the slow Internet at this hotel in Ronda, so hopefully it will finish, but you never know... It'll appear on GTPlanet's YouTube page when it's ready.

Here's a screencap of the replay. The car looks incredible in motion at dusk with all of its special lighting elements.

attachment.php

Please hurry slow internet and get on here SOON.

I have a feeling that i am going to thoroughly enjoy these Vision GT cars.

It is a concept car, it doesn't have an interior. At least you can see the outside of the car, that's the most important thing for me, should be like that in every car without a proper cockpit.

How was it driven into the motor show then? :lol:

Maybe they didn't have enough time to model it.

@Jordan's video is on.

And, guess what: a bunch of german designers and engineers did a better job in a couple of months than the PD's sound guys did in three years.

Sounds like a bog standard GT sample to me. Disappointing considering the way Mercedes hyped it up in the preview videos with the custom audio package stuff...there has to be an update coming to the audio. I can't believe Merc would do all that work (apparently) and it end up sounding like that.

Latest Posts

Back