GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments

@Jordan's video is on.

And, guess what: a bunch of german designers and engineers did a better job in a couple of months than the PD's sound guys did in three years.

I think I like that "standard" cockpit view! It would be nice to have all standard cars with that... showing some of the car's hood...

and sound... still sucks!!!

Really really hope for the sound update

Last edited:
Sounds like a bog standard GT sample to me. Disappointing considering the way Mercedes hyped it up in the preview videos with the custom audio package stuff...there has to be an update coming to the audio. I can't believe Merc would do all that work (apparently) and it end up sounding like that.
That is why I asked. Sounds like a PD sound sample to me.

That is why I asked. Sounds like a PD sound sample to me.

Actually, now I think about it this can't be the finished product - the lack of an interior might suggest this is an older build as we know the Vision GT has an interior from those pictures (I think!). There's still hope! Please sound good, please sound good, please sound good....

Gaffed from Gaf

granturismo6_35ntx4uwwsky.jpg

granturismo6_39gxbxppgso9.jpg

iO8k8RuaB5Rqs.jpg

i4vAdlLxGX2V5.jpg

ibgax0HPxBcFnB.jpg

n5sk.jpg

Mmmmm
I guess when Kaz said some standards would be updated he wasn't kidding. :drool:

I regret to confirm that the one feature we were all hoping for is shoddily implemented and has resulted in me giving up on the GT series forever.

Surely they could have sacrificed all the needless work on sounds to fix this?

:sly:

LOL Iron Man.

I really don't understand why kart racing isn't incorporated directly into A-Spec. It seems like a perfect starter series to do before Sunday Cup even. They could start with the slower carts and eventually get to a shifter series later in the career.
I think because Karts are actually a bit harder to drive than the slower cars that everybody is familiar with, thats why it shows up during the B series.

I think because Karts are actually a bit harder to drive than the slower cars that everybody is familiar with, thats why it shows up during the B series.
So it is A-Spec and not just Special Events for Gt6? That's good to hear.

Ugh, I wish someone would record the in-game soundtracks now! I want to hear the full version of those new Daiki Kasho songs.

Still not the best intro, but better than every other series 👍

EDIT- New intro has a different Ferrari FFX sound. It's less F1-ish.

Last edited:
Ugh, I wish someone would record the in-game soundtracks now! I want to hear the full version of those new Daiki Kasho songs.
Look up "Shirrako" on Youtube. He uploaded all of the new Daiki Kasho songs except for the Edge of the World remix, which he will upload tomorrow.

Look up "Shirrako" on Youtube. He uploaded all of the new Daiki Kasho songs except for the Edge of the World remix, which he will upload tomorrow.
I did already, he doesn't have the full versions of songs I'm talking about though, just the versions from the trailers.

Back