GT6 server boycott: March 1-8

  • Thread starter Thread starter grannyshifter
  • 484 comments
  • 61,139 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how this thread grew to have almost 500 posts. Who actually participated in this week long boycott?
 
I don't get how not playing the game for a week is supposed to send a message to PD. A more effective boycott would be to not play the game until a update consisting community features or course maker is released.
 
I didn't play it, but that's sort of what I was planning on doing without the boycott anyway...

Edit: Tree'd by apexpredator, that's exactly what I'm doing. :)
 
Since this topic was originally to suggest a boycott of the servers between stipulated dates and those dates have now passed, I'm locking it. I have to lock something after what I've just read and this is the best target.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back