[GT6] Super Taikyu - Motegi 1 Hr EnduranceFinished 

Hope to see your entry. Was wondering since you posted in here. :lol: Also that's quite nice of you, I appreciate that. 👍

Hi,

I'd like to enter.

GTP: paoloevans
PSN: paoloevans
Team: Evans Motorsport Mitsubishi
Car/Class: ST-2/Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07
Number: 86

Thanks.
One question, is the GT Auto "Improve Body Rigidity" allowed??

By Full Weight Reduction, are we allowed to have a Carbon Hood and/or Window Weight Reduction on as well?

Just made the room. send me a FR akira8654 or check the room ID: 1472-6681-3415-7080-1646

-- Hello, ALL -

I will be doing my first practice session sometime 2morrow morning. (around 10:00am EST U.S.A). If anyone would like to join me?, add me on PSN and I will post room id here when I open it!!!

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

@Downhill Dino: And your PSN ID is...?

daibaspeed. It's in the OP.

GTP: CAMikaze
PSN:GTP_CAMikaze
Team: Abarth Genki SimRacing
Car/Class: STai-4 / Abarth 500
Number: #38

I really didn't expect anyone to pick the Abarth! Added. 👍 Also Genki. 👍👍

GTP: FlyinHawaiian77
PSN: FlyinHawaiian77
Team NRG Racing
Car/Class Honda S2000 '06/ST-4
Number: 77

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the track. 👍

Great to have you. Also added. :)

Last edited:
Yes it will.

Also there will be no pace lap, simply using the game's qualifying functionality that leads into the race with grid places in order.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed I still have my tune here. I'll be on in an hour or so.

Also, do you think we have a potential series in the making here? If you like, I'll post a link to the PDF file for the 2014 S-Tai regulations for possible reference material. It's in Japanese but I imagine there are some good translators out there.

Fingers crossed I still have my tune here. I'll be on in an hour or so.

Also, do you think we have a potential series in the making here? If you like, I'll post a link to the PDF file for the 2014 S-Tai regulations for possible reference material. It's in Japanese but I imagine there are some good translators out there.
Would be cool to have a endurance on the other Japanese tracks every week

Back