[GT6] Super Taikyu - Motegi 1 Hr EnduranceFinished 

Would be cool to have a endurance on the other Japanese tracks every week
S-Tai raced at Fuji and Suzuka as well in the 2014 season in regards to tracks that are in GT6. Other tracks that hosted the series include Autopolis, Sugo and Okayama. So what other tracks in GT6 would have S-Tai races if we were to have a go at a series? I'm thinking Grand Valley Speedway, for one.

Unfortunately, something came up and I will not be able to attend tonight's race. Hope it goes well. Have fun guys

S-Tai raced at Fuji and Suzuka as well in the 2014 season in regards to tracks that are in GT6. Other tracks that hosted the series include Autopolis, Sugo and Okayama. So what other tracks in GT6 would have S-Tai races if we were to have a go at a series? I'm thinking Grand Valley Speedway, for one.
Tsukuba would be beautiful

Fingers crossed I still have my tune here. I'll be on in an hour or so.

Also, do you think we have a potential series in the making here? If you like, I'll post a link to the PDF file for the 2014 S-Tai regulations for possible reference material. It's in Japanese but I imagine there are some good translators out there.

Actually that's what I base my stuff off of. I'm only using the basics and not bothering with some technicalities.

Unfortunately, something came up and I will not be able to attend tonight's race. Hope it goes well. Have fun guys

That's a shame! See you in the classic F1 races. :cheers:

I have a calender in the making. :)

S2000 sounds great after 1.14

I think I have my tune mostly worked out.

Grip reduction was set to low, lap times I posted are invalid.

Last edited:
S2000 sounds great after 1.14

Just ran a 2:06.1 by the way.

I think I have my tune mostly worked out.

2:05.4 best lap so far, sub 2:05 possible.

Lol I'm doing 2:05's in the Evo and I'm ment to be a class higher?!!! Oh well should be interesting:)

Grip reduction was set to low in my lobby :lol:
Forgot to change it after the new update

2:05.5 best lap with real grip reduction :sly:

Last edited:
My suggestions:
  1. Sightly longer races. Maybe 90 min but I'd be fine with longer.
  2. Super GT style success ballast.
  3. Make the classes have more of a speed difference.
  4. Maybe make FF a little faster to keep up with tire wear if you haven't done so already.
Otherwise it's good imo.

My suggestions:
  1. Sightly longer races. Maybe 90 min but I'd be fine with longer.
I honestly would like longer races but for testing purposes I made this shorter.

2. Super GT style success ballast.
I don't know about that.

3. Make the classes have more of a speed difference.
ST-2 and ST-4 are supposed to have around a 5 second speed difference. The S2000 was a problem child to begin with and it exceeded my expectations in this race. Back to the drawing board...

4. Maybe make FF a little faster to keep up with tire wear if you haven't done so already.

I tried having them at a pace similar to that of the real cars but they're too fast for that. Might be dropping the tire compounds a notch, or two.

Maybe make FF a little faster to keep up with tire wear if you haven't done so already.
I tried having them at a pace similar to that of the real cars but they're too fast for that. Might be dropping the tire compounds a notch, or two.
If there was a STai-5 class in this series, the Abarth 500 would fit in since the engine capacity is less than 1500 cc.

And if there is to be a mandatory pitstop in the race regardless if it was 60 or 90 minutes in length, you should have the setting for minimum # of pitstops set to 1 in the lobby.

The Starting grid for todays race
11.jpg

Last edited:
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_14.jpg

The Yellow S2K driven by @Ettick still charges forward with in seconds of @paoloevans

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_16.jpg

@G_Parrilla Takes the checkered Flag with no close competition

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_17.jpg

@Downhill Dino Comes in second

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_18.jpg

@paoloevans Comes in at 3rd

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_19.jpg

@Ettick Comes in 4th

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_20.jpg

@gurizzi In 5th (if i remember correctly)

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_21.jpg

@CAMikaze In 6th (i hope i didn't get it wrong)

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course_22.jpg

Forgot to take a pic of me finishing and of Dawe, but heres my launch at the begining of the race. FWD FTW

I apologise for miserably falling asleep before race time. I definitely hope there will be (a) next time(s).Go series :gtpflag:

There's the possibility and it would take place at Suzuka Circuit. Currently reworking the cars for balance, probably allow more options and bring back ST-5. If there were another spot race it'd be in the first or second week of January.

Back