GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
Why are some many of the tunes in here have no tranny set up so it makes the tunes not complete who ever is in charge of this thread should romevo every tune with no tranny set up because its an incomplete tune.

I know this so called tuning shop all he do is copy and paste other tunes HaB-Racing take him off plus he has no tranny set ups does how you know he is coping & pasting oother tunes an claiming he made.

I never bother using the transmission settings anyway since every track is different.

What's soured your grapes? People put a lot of hard work here sharing tunes, I suggest you go make your own tunes before you start throwing accusations about.

Furthermore, I, the person in charge of this index, feel people benefit more from a tune that has the entire setup but with just a final drive adjusted FC transmission, than if I didn't include the tune what-so-ever - the greater good, so-to-speak. But by all means go start your own index if you feel this is a deal breaker.

..And now that you're insulting people of this community please leave MY thread. Goodbye.

Last edited:
Well, it is now my site, so I'll have to see what google offers up for webmaster tools :mischievous:.

Why are some many of the tunes in here have no tranny set up so it makes the tunes not complete who ever is in charge of this thread should remove every tune with no tranny set up because its an incomplete tune.

I know this so called tuning shop all he do is copy and paste other tunes HaB-Racing take him off plus he has no tranny set ups does how you know he is coping & pasting oother tunes an claiming he made.

HaB racing have the best tunes for GT5 & GT6, show some respect to the tuners that give a lot of time for gt community.

XS
Welcome to the new GT6 Tune Directory!! This latest version being brought about, quite quickly, by errors in the old index as well as an overall need to switch to a better platform. I am still grabbing new tunes to update the index, so please be patient. Furthermore, I will as always listen to new suggestions, but as the site is new and a lot still needs to be completed, my main concern is making sure the directory is accurate and current. Race hard, and enjoy!

Nice

XS
Welcome to the new GT6 Tune Directory!! This latest version being brought about, quite quickly, by errors in the old index as well as an overall need to switch to a better platform. I am still grabbing new tunes to update the index, so please be patient. Furthermore, I will as always listen to new suggestions, but as the site is new and a lot still needs to be completed, my main concern is making sure the directory is accurate and current. Race hard, and enjoy!

AWESOME job bro. Once you get everything up and running, I think you should add a donation link like some of the tuners have. I know I would send you a few bucks for your time and effort! Thanks again!

Thanks Chris, I'll definitely keep that in mind! Thanks everybody, I'm glad folks like the site so far. I'm not big on creative design so I did the best to make it clean and easy to read.

XS
Thanks Chris, I'll definitely keep that in mind! Thanks everybody, I'm glad folks like the site so far. I'm not big on creative design so I did the best to make it clean and easy to read.

Maybe you could set up your own tune of the week and maybe a tuner of the week/month for users to vote

I did actually think about that. We'll see what comes down the line when I'm all caught up on tunes and feel creative.

I know this tune so called tuning shop all he do is copy and paste other tunes HaB-Racing take him off plus he has no tranny set ups does how you know he is coping & pasting oother tunes an claiming he made.

You shouldn't be calling people out like this. If anything PM the person(s) in question about why they do or don't do something. Then, you have three posts in a row, with the last one having the content of both the former posts.

It's the internet - these things happen all the time, sometime they're justified, sometimes it's a load of bull, sometimes mistakes are made.

Been both victim and guilty of this myself....

Let's just put this behind us, draw a line and move on 👍

Great Thread to help alot of people who dont have the time to understand or tune cars in GT6's never ending world of physics that change with the season's of the year lol.

I wonder is it possible to have a rating system like a 5Star Setup etc to separate these 10min base tunes, an then i guess its down to driver style an preference, i could have a setup that suits me but not someone else doesnt mean its bad or good :)

Well done on the new Tune Directory XS. Easy to find what you are looking for and fast..no fancy colours or graphics to complicate things visually. Great job!!
Thank you. I know it's corny but I was nervous people would hate it, glad it's helping folks out, that's what it's there for!

Great Thread to help alot of people who dont have the time to understand or tune cars in GT6's never ending world of physics that change with the season's of the year lol.

I wonder is it possible to have a rating system like a 5Star Setup etc to separate these 10min base tunes, an then i guess its down to driver style an preference, i could have a setup that suits me but not someone else doesnt mean its bad or good :)
This has been addressed before, and is still rolling around in my mind. Here's my take.... I can't please everybody, as much as I'd like to, so for right now, in the short term, the index will not discern between tuners based on the content they provide. I know that sounds weak, but it's because I've tried, and tried, and tried to build a format that lists everything about the tune in one chart. It can be done, but I cannot find the "eureka moment" to get it done. I have excluded some really bad tunes, but I am not going to take the responsibility of rating other people's tunes. I'm sorry but, to me, that is not something I want to do. I'm not sure if a polling option would get enough traffic to work either. It's not a bad idea, don't get me wrong, it's just not something I feel comfortable doing.

Yeah i completely agree, like i say its driver preference an now more than ever setup's for a car differ from track to track.

Taking into consideration the time & effort that is needed that to maintain this, the format that's simple to see an for people to understand :)

What do you mean by "....10min base tune..." ?

Slight adjustments that change the way the car handles..

What's "...10min...", or 'time' in general got to do with it?

"slight adjustments" - like half the settings being completely different (especially springs)..

How about the fact that variables that can have a big impact on how a car feels (like ballast, brake balance, aero etc) are left stock, therefore making the job of getting the car balanced much harder..?

What's "...10min...", or 'time' in general got to do
with it?

Just a reference, Usually Base Tunes dont take that long well i guess it depend's on what for but as a Base its pretty much Neutral an not a specific tune for a certain track 👍

Just a reference, Usually Base Tunes dont take that long well i guess it depend's on what for but as a Base its pretty much Neutral an not a specific tune for a certain track 👍

And getting something balanced, for more situations, using less variables is harder than getting something balanced for one track using more variables.. More work means more time.. not less...usually.. 👍

Terrific directory!

Hey tuners, I'm looking for Jag XJR-9, BMW V12 LMR, and a really good Aventador LP700-4. Thanks in advance!

Back