GT6 Update 1.08 (Undocumented Changes in OP)

• Thread starter CinnamonOD
  • 474 comments
Servers are offline, GT Academy should come back when servers do :)

Maybe. As I recall, that initial 1.07 update patched in some of the Senna content and then a hot fix was released to pull the Senna icon out and put the GTA icon back in. If that icon is back when the servers come back up without a ninja mini patch, you'll be proven correct.

Anyone who has played to round 3 of the Senna content so far with a DS3...

I have acceleration mapped to the R2 trigger and in the 97T it is all or nothing, there is no in between, it won't ramp up the throttle like the F3 car. Anyone else notice that? I should just play with my wheel, but leaving that for tomorrow when I can kick my wife out of the living room. :crazy:

Otherwise, absolutely loving this addition to GT6, learning more about Senna and seeing the courses as they were.

Anyone who has played to round 3 of the Senna content so far with a DS3...

I have acceleration mapped to the R2 trigger and in the 97T it is all or nothing, there is no in between, it won't ramp up the throttle like the F3 car. Anyone else notice that? I should just play with my wheel, but leaving that for tomorrow when I can kick my wife out of the living room. :crazy:

Otherwise, absolutely loving this addition to GT6, learning more about Senna and seeing the courses as they were.

My DS3 uses Right stick to accelerate. I can feather different RPM's quite nicely.

My DS3 uses Right stick to accelerate. I can feather different RPM's quite nicely.

Good to know. I was afraid it was just an F1 thing. I'll save round 3 till later with my wheel rather than try and learn a new controller layout.

Almost two hours in total to download and install here. Around 1.25 hours to download and 40 minutes or so to install?? Not really sure why it would take soooo long to install.
The progress display is completely compus non mentis on the last stage - started at 100 minutes and jumped to 120 minutes after a couple of minutes and then shortly after dropped to 20 minutes and sat at that for around 10 minutes or more then dropped to six minutes and then back up to 70 minutes where it stayed for around 5 minutes or so and then just dropped to 0 seconds for around 30 seconds or so. Truly bizarre...
Everything seems to be in order now but of course the 5 day bonus is not available because the servers are offline!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but For this Update, you are not able to play while its doing its thing???
Also, can anyone tell me if there is a "best" way to have your PS3 setup before you update? Like are there any Tips or Tricks you can do to help things move along faster? (I'm probably wishing too hard)

Something that most people haven't been talking about much: there are 2 new trophies with this patch.

One for completing them, and one for completing them all with gold awards in every event.

Back