GT6 Update 1.08 (Undocumented Changes in OP)

• Thread starter CinnamonOD
  • 474 comments
There's also 3 custom parts under "other"

Part A removes the number 12 on the side and one of the shields next to it.

Part B adds a shield and puts the 12 on the sidepod.

Part C removes 12 and adds another shield for a total of 3.

Watching TV made the time fast faster for me anyways :lol:
I don't have 1,200 min of MLP on the DVR!! :embarrassed: :lol:

There's also 3 custom parts under "other"

Part A removes the number 12 on the side and one of the shields next to it.

Part B adds a shield and puts the 12 on the sidepod.

Part C removes 12 and adds another shield for a total of 3.
Pics please.

Lol, hey guys, I think I found the licensing issue! Didn't this use too say "Team Lotus Special" right here in all the teaser images?

image.jpg

Arcade Mode now prompts you to restart the race if you press the Retry button after finishing or abandoning the race. Didn't see this before; the button has always been Start, but now after finishing or abandoning mid-race, it changes to Retry, followed by a confirmation prompt.

Also, I was able to use the Senna cars in the Career Mode. Completed a race in the World Circuit Tour series under I-A events with the F3 car. Anyone having issues may want to reinstall their gamedata.

Amazing update, PD. Congrats~

Damn, I'm at work. And to make matter worse, when I come home the inlaws are visiting. So not much racing this weekend 🤬

But I have one question, are there actual races with these new cars, or only time trials?

Damn, I'm at work. And to make matter worse, when I come home the inlaws are visiting. So not much racing this weekend 🤬

But I have one question, are there actual races with these new cars, or only time trials?
Just time trials. But they are able to be used anywhere once you get them for yourself.

Latest Posts

Back