GT6 Wishlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter ProtegeDrifter
  • 192 comments
  • 15,373 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
paully_viper
 
Add me to this one, I gotta say I love what Kaz and PD does but I miss out on somethings other games like Forza have like the amount of customization.
 
Pleasee add the BMW E30, and more S chasis cars like the 180SX coupe and of corse the one I want the most, the AE86 coupe!

Maybe more aero and the ability to remove wings from ALL cars! Maybe being able to make your rims colors differ back to front. That'd be tight.
 
For replay lovers, add the option to export as a file you can watch, and an upload to YouTube feature.
 
hazellnut134
For replay lovers, add the option to export as a file you can watch, and an upload to YouTube feature.

I love the idea of exporting to a playable format. I don't really like the YouTube part because you'll see all kinds of noob videos on there, people just driving around thinking it look cool lol. YouTube is already cluttered with those, imagine how many more there would be if you could upload it straight from the game.
 
Pleasee add the BMW E30, and more S chasis cars like the 180SX coupe and of corse the one I want the most, the AE86 coupe!

Maybe more aero and the ability to remove wings from ALL cars! Maybe being able to make your rims colors differ back to front. That'd be tight.
This +E34,E36 👍
 
the only cars i want added on gran turismo is probably e30 and e36 bmw in premium....
 
AM3drifts
the only cars i want added on gran turismo is probably e30 and e36 bmw in premium....

I'm glad someone thinks the same
 
I love the idea of exporting to a playable format. I don't really like the YouTube part because you'll see all kinds of noob videos on there, people just driving around thinking it look cool lol. YouTube is already cluttered with those, imagine how many more there would be if you could upload it straight from the game.

If I may I have an idea for this. What you could do is only have one or two videos registered to your PSN that can be uploaded at any time. So suppose you can put up 5 videos total and you've reached this maximum you must delete one in it's place.
 
Onevia, r34 gts, er34, r33 gts!!
 
All the features listed above need to be in the game. End.
 
VelineonVXL
Onevia, r34 gts, er34, r33 gts!!

I couldn't help notice your name... What RC do you have?
 
A general chat ingame, diferent channels ingame.
A general chat ingame, diferent channels ingame.
A general chat ingame, diferent channels ingame.
A general chat ingame, diferent channels ingame.
A general chat ingame, diferent channels ingame.
 
Sixflags48
Don't get me started on how many i have :P once a hobby, always a hobby for me.

Haha :D I have a rustler VXL, have you got a rusty?
 
VelineonVXL
hahaha Yeah I have a revo 3.3 and a slash 4x4 👍

Cool, lipos? I run 2s :P
 
no, 8.4v but my vxl esc dead and i change in for a mmp. i want run this with 14.4v! add me that if we keep talking about traxxas will close the thread :s only GT5-6 here.
 
VelineonVXL
no, 8.4v but my vxl esc dead and i change in for a mmp. i want run this with 14.4v! add me that if we keep talking about traxxas will close the thread :s only GT5-6 here.

That would be mental! Yeah I'll pm with you
 
Please add me to the list :-)
 
Engine swaps & BMW & Mercedes car pack would be nice.
 
add me to the list!
 
I think this thread should Be moved to the GT5 section for a little bit. & then the GT6 forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back