GT6 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to this one, I gotta say I love what Kaz and PD does but I miss out on somethings other games like Forza have like the amount of customization.

Pleasee add the BMW E30, and more S chasis cars like the 180SX coupe and of corse the one I want the most, the AE86 coupe!

Maybe more aero and the ability to remove wings from ALL cars! Maybe being able to make your rims colors differ back to front. That'd be tight.

For replay lovers, add the option to export as a file you can watch, and an upload to YouTube feature.

hazellnut134
For replay lovers, add the option to export as a file you can watch, and an upload to YouTube feature.

I love the idea of exporting to a playable format. I don't really like the YouTube part because you'll see all kinds of noob videos on there, people just driving around thinking it look cool lol. YouTube is already cluttered with those, imagine how many more there would be if you could upload it straight from the game.

Pleasee add the BMW E30, and more S chasis cars like the 180SX coupe and of corse the one I want the most, the AE86 coupe!

Maybe more aero and the ability to remove wings from ALL cars! Maybe being able to make your rims colors differ back to front. That'd be tight.
This +E34,E36 👍

I love the idea of exporting to a playable format. I don't really like the YouTube part because you'll see all kinds of noob videos on there, people just driving around thinking it look cool lol. YouTube is already cluttered with those, imagine how many more there would be if you could upload it straight from the game.

If I may I have an idea for this. What you could do is only have one or two videos registered to your PSN that can be uploaded at any time. So suppose you can put up 5 videos total and you've reached this maximum you must delete one in it's place.

A general chat ingame, diferent channels ingame.

no, 8.4v but my vxl esc dead and i change in for a mmp. i want run this with 14.4v! add me that if we keep talking about traxxas will close the thread :s only GT5-6 here.

VelineonVXL
no, 8.4v but my vxl esc dead and i change in for a mmp. i want run this with 14.4v! add me that if we keep talking about traxxas will close the thread :s only GT5-6 here.

That would be mental! Yeah I'll pm with you

I think this thread should Be moved to the GT5 section for a little bit. & then the GT6 forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back