GT6's >MISSING< Tracks Discussion [Re-Build in Progress]

-> Guys, I'm going to go back and redo this again and I apologize for the hold up. Real life and a new YT channel really did a good one (in a very bad way) for me. :indiff:

-> I will re-edit this GT version and the Forza version at the same time! All I need to do now is where to start again, since it has been 2 years of hold-out for me...any suggestions would be great!

-> And I will be mentioning this whole ordeal on my new YouTube channel in the near future! Again, many thanks! ;)

Do you have a title for your channel so we can follow it?

-> Guys, I'm going to go back and redo this again and I apologize for the hold up. Real life and a new YT channel really did a good one (in a very bad way) for me. :indiff:

-> I will re-edit this GT version and the Forza version at the same time! All I need to do now is where to start again, since it has been 2 years of hold-out for me...any suggestions would be great!

-> And I will be mentioning this whole ordeal on my new YouTube channel in the near future! Again, many thanks! ;)
Hey i've been following your threads for quite some time, amazing stuff! Why don't you give a look at the Route X and find any difference in the layout? it would be a starting point in the search of scrapped ideas/tracks. As far as i know they found some wacky variations on the track

I'll let all of you have another 2 hidden tracks from GT6 that you can add to the list :) (Obviously picture heavy for proof).
Both are called GT Arena (Open Layout)
1st one (Literally an open arena):
Veyron 16.4 '13 - 015.jpg éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91 - 001 - Edit - 001.jpg Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 - 011.jpg Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 - 013 - Edit - 001.jpg
Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 - 015.jpg Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 - 016.jpg Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 - 017 - Edit - 001.jpg SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00 - 027.jpg Gran Turismo Arena (Open Layout).jpg Gran Turismo Arena (Open Layout)_1.jpg

2nd one (Stunt arena):
Chevrolet 2X Vision Gran Turismo - 002 - Edit - 001.jpg Chevrolet 2X Vision Gran Turismo - 003 - Edit - 001.jpgChevrolet 2X Vision Gran Turismo - 004 - Edit - 001.jpg Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 003 - Edit - 001.jpgDELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 - 003 - Edit - 001.jpg DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 - 004 - Edit - 001.jpgPAJERO Rally Raid Car '85 - 001.jpg PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85 - 002.jpg PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85 - 003.jpg86 GT '12 - 010.jpg 86 GT '12 - 011.jpg SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00 - 020.jpg SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00 - 021.jpg

I might have one or 2 more pictures lying around and I definitely have at least one replay saved from the stunt arena.

The Open arena worked perfectly fine in time trial mode, but with single race it would spawn all cars in a line in a black world like in the first Cappuccino picture, then it would load the place properly, then the AI would all fight to try to get to the center. Also you couldn't take control in single race. When viewing a replay a horrible screeching noise would play on a loop and all the AIs tyres would produce smoke no matter what they were doing, but after quitting the replay and loading a new track, some of the textures would just appear as black such as the first AE86 picture in the Stunt Arena or like:
SILEIGHTY '98 - 001.jpg SILEIGHTY '98 - 002.jpg

The Stunt Arena worked mostly perfectly; correct AI lines, replay cameras that worked, hundreds of hittable boxes that didn't slow the game down at all and obviously jumps and a half-pipe that worked. The only problems with this track were if the AI were in slow enough cars they wouldn't make it over the ramp-to-ramp (which was set up for 60mph for a perfect landing) and get stuck; and if you rolled over or got reset near the half-pipe it would spawn you in the half-pipe, but you could just drive out.

I will try to record or try to find someone to record the replays I have for more proof if wanted.

If there is anything else you would like to know just ask (except if it involves getting to these tracks), I don't have access to these tracks anymore but they are still in the game.

Enjoy!

Great find! That stunt arena looks like it would be fun in Monster Trucks or Supertrucks :D If you haven't seen Supertrucks, youtube it. It's the best form of racing you've never seen 👍

I'll let all of you have another 2 hidden tracks from GT6 that you can add to the list :) (Obviously picture heavy for proof).
View attachment 523671 View attachment 523678 View attachment 523683 View attachment 523684
View attachment 523685 View attachment 523686 View attachment 523687 View attachment 523692 View attachment 523693 View attachment 523694

2nd one (Stunt arena):
View attachment 523672 View attachment 523673View attachment 523674 View attachment 523675View attachment 523676 View attachment 523677View attachment 523680 View attachment 523681 View attachment 523682View attachment 523688 View attachment 523689 View attachment 523690 View attachment 523691

I might have one or 2 more pictures lying around and I definitely have at least one replay saved from the stunt arena.

The Open arena worked perfectly fine in time trial mode, but with single race it would spawn all cars in a line in a black world like in the first Cappuccino picture, then it would load the place properly, then the AI would all fight to try to get to the center. Also you couldn't take control in single race. When viewing a replay a horrible screeching noise would play on a loop and all the AIs tyres would produce smoke no matter what they were doing, but after quitting the replay and loading a new track, some of the textures would just appear as black such as the first AE86 picture in the Stunt Arena or like:
View attachment 523695 View attachment 523696

The Stunt Arena worked mostly perfectly; correct AI lines, replay cameras that worked, hundreds of hittable boxes that didn't slow the game down at all and obviously jumps and a half-pipe that worked. The only problems with this track were if the AI were in slow enough cars they wouldn't make it over the ramp-to-ramp (which was set up for 60mph for a perfect landing) and get stuck; and if you rolled over or got reset near the half-pipe it would spawn you in the half-pipe, but you could just drive out.

I will try to record or try to find someone to record the replays I have for more proof if wanted.

If there is anything else you would like to know just ask (except if it involves getting to these tracks), I don't have access to these tracks anymore but they are still in the game.

Enjoy!
:eek::eek::eek:
Unfortunately i wasn't able to find the old forum topic in which screenshots from the track were posted, but it has been mentioned also here

View attachment 523671 View attachment 523678 View attachment 523683 View attachment 523684
View attachment 523685 View attachment 523686 View attachment 523687 View attachment 523692 View attachment 523693 View attachment 523694

2nd one (Stunt arena):
View attachment 523672 View attachment 523673View attachment 523674 View attachment 523675View attachment 523676 View attachment 523677View attachment 523680 View attachment 523681 View attachment 523682View attachment 523688 View attachment 523689 View attachment 523690 View attachment 523691

View attachment 523695 View attachment 523696

Enjoy!

There's a way to play it in the game? PLZ tell us! :D

@Tuscan37 unfortunately you can't get to it legitimately. Even doing it a non-legitimate way is tricky.

@ToyGTone because me and a mate found it and have kept it quiet in fear of removal or to see if they would do anything with it, but unfortunately they did nothing with it :(, but I thought its been slow news-wise for GT recently so some discovery should be welcomed :)

Anyway, here is the promised footage.
I do apologize for the terrible phone on screen recording.

The Focus footage shows that the landing of the double ramp is a bit off, and as long as your body was above the top of the ramp the wheels would just go straight through.

@Jordan & @Terronium-12 , thought you two might find this interesting.

@Tuscan37 unfortunately you can't get to it legitimately. Even doing it a non-legitimate way is tricky.

@ToyGTone because me and a mate found it and have kept it quiet in fear of removal or to see if they would do anything with it, but unfortunately they did nothing with it :(, but I thought its been slow news-wise for GT recently so some discovery should be welcomed :)

The Focus footage shows that the landing of the double ramp is a bit off, and as long as your body was above the top of the ramp the wheels would just go straight through.

If it's still possible to get and drive on this track, i better mod my PS3 once again!

If it's still possible to get and drive on this track, i better mod my PS3 once again!
I'm not sure how this would be accessed like that, but I know other people have managed other tracks that way.

WHY!!! would they not include that stunt arena????

The open arena would be great fun too...

EDIT: @con360 ... Do you have any footage of the open arena?
It can be buggy for slower AI and the landing sometimes aren't smooth. I can record some as I have 2 replays of it, it might also show the squeeling noise as well. I'll try to get some a bit later for you :)

I'm not sure how this would be accessed like that, but I know other people have managed other tracks that way.

It can be buggy for slower AI and the landing sometimes aren't smooth. I can record some as I have 2 replays of it, it might also show the squeeling noise as well. I'll try to get some a bit later for you :)

Awesome! I would be interested to see if they try to include one or both of these in the GT Sport or GT 7? They might not be the most serious thing, but they would be fun to step away from all the seriousness with :)

...And could you imagine Online with these :lol:

Awesome! I would be interested to see if they try to include one or both of these in the GT Sport or GT 7? They might not be the most serious thing, but they would be fun to step away from all the seriousness with :)

...And could you imagine Online with these :lol:
Here you go mate, unfortunately the screeching and tire smoke bug seems to be single race only, and im not entirely sure why there is popping on this video but here you go!

Those stunt tracks have to be the ones some sony guy accidently tweeted (or told in an interview?) accidently before the release of GT5. He was the one who also "leaked" the info about Karts being in GT5!

I guess they did want with these tracks to make use of the new damage modelling they wanted to implement in GT5. That sensitive one we saw in those early demo builds. But they seem to got rid of it because it made too many problems with headlights staying intact while the rest of the car deforms and because they didnt model the inside of the vehicle models heavy damaged cars looked weird and too unrealistic.

Too bad those tracks never made it into GT5 & 6 but there is hope for GT7 :)

Edit: It was Shuhei Yoshida who revealed that --> http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/06/21/gt5-has-stunt-arenas-karting/

Here you go mate, unfortunately the screeching and tire smoke bug seems to be single race only, and im not entirely sure why there is popping on this video but here you go!

Thanks! Both these tracks seem so much fun and give ample opportunity to test lower-range cars (even some upper range). Not quite sure why they would be not included :( Here's to hoping for something similar in the future!

Is the suspension really stiff on that Focus or is it perhaps highlighting a reason they scrapped this? The way it came down on that first jump at 0:33 was bizarrely solid.
The collision box isn't quite right, with some of the front heavy cars the nose would come down a tad quicker and it would hit the ground as if it was a flat surface hitting a flat surface at the same angle, rather than an angled surface hitting a flat one. Collisions to the ground for some reason null vertical momentum but keep horizontal momentum without affecting the way the car is landing in any way.

Thanks! Both these tracks seem so much fun and give ample opportunity to test lower-range cars (even some upper range). Not quite sure why they would be not included :( Here's to hoping for something similar in the future!
I'm guessing smooth implementation is what stopped them, you cant exactly do a time trial on an open area nor could you race; and the stunt arena isn't the most stable of tracks.

Awesome stuff!

I still dig and find hidden tracks in the old GT's but something from GT6 is quite a surprise.

This track would be great fun online but something about it makes me feel like PD may have used it to test the physics of the cars like a test track. Ive seen loads of the types in the many GT's I've searched and they share some similarities.

WTF PD? That looks so much fun ! Why make this stuff and not put it in the game ? :confused:

Being serious here for a sec. . . Is there a way to hack my GT6 game? I literally DO NOT CARE about playing the game as it was intended, now that GT Sport is coming out and want to just get infinite credits etc. Not interested in online play so I couldn't care less at this point, if i get banned from online servers, i just want to be able to mess around and do my own thing, not interfering with anyone else's game experience. I'm not interested in grinding monthly events or being logged on for 5 days in a row to get credits worth having, I just want a save hack. Could anyone PM me, if you have the time, to let me know if there are any PC tools that will allow me to do so ? Thanks in advance !

Back