GT6's >MISSING< Tracks Discussion [Re-Build in Progress]

I don't get it?! Will you or will you not tell us how to get this tracks? I don't want to see videos of people driving there, I want to have them.

Why is nobody asking, how to get them??? Please a step-by-step description! Thanks!
Are you that eager? Read the post carefully, then understand that acquire it requires modification of save data which

1. Cannot be done or understand easily without extensive cracking skills.
2. Cannot explain it here since it would break the AUP ( gtplanet.net/aup )

AUP
- You will not use the forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal
activities.

- You will not use the forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing
viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial
multimedia files, “cracks”, or other information designed to do harm to or
allow unlawful access to any computer software or systems.

Sorry for the lack of an answer, but that's as good as I am allowed to explain it anywhere :P
Is your life threaten by a ruthless, secret organisation of the goverment or why do you not want to share your knowledge? :(

C'mon?! Nobody here know your real name or where you life. So why are you playing beeing the NSA?? I don't want to sound unpolite, there is no reason to hold this back.

They'll probably respond by patching all of it out of the game.
I was thinking the same! :( (`_´) Don't indicate that stuff to PD!! I know, some guys of PD are ready in GTP, but you don't have to point this even more out.

Are you that eager? Read the post carefully, then understand that acquire it requires modification of save data which

1. Cannot be done or understand easily without extensive cracking skills.
2. Cannot explain it here since it would break the AUP ( gtplanet.net/aup )

1. What was so difficult to answer quick, as you did. Thanks so far. As it by the way, was not mentioned in the first post. At least I couldn't find find it.

2. Illegal?? Who cares. Ok, the host of the site care. I got it. However, is there not a way, instead of many PM, to provide any information to the broad community? I don't think we have to use some kind of darknet pages, but something out of GTP ? What a about a .txt file on dropfile.to Its easy and annonym. As long as the FBI don't care about a bunch of video-game nerds... ;)

3. Yes, I want to know! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your life threaten by a ruthless, secret organisation of the goverment or why do you not want to share your knowledge? :(

C'mon?! Nobody here know your real name or where you life. So why are you playing beeing the NSA?? I don't want to sound unpolite, there is no reason to hold this back.
I won't say because I don't want to lose the trust of a friend, so I won't be saying how unfortunately.

As for the replay, it is here: On MEGA

If you extract the zip to the root of a USB key, it will lay it out for you so you can just pop it in to your PS3, copy it over and go.

The replay shows a clean lap and a not so clean lap; the latter showing how wonky the physics (and my driving) is. Basically, the underside of a car doesn't have a hitbox apart from the wheels, and the suspension can act odd when landing at weird angles.

@ToyGTone hope this is Ok for you :)

I won't say because I don't want to lose the trust of a friend, so I won't be saying how unfortunately.

If you extract the zip to the root of a USB key, it will lay it out for you so you can just pop it in to your PS3, copy it over and go.

The replay shows a clean lap and a not so clean lap; the latter showing how wonky the physics (and my driving) is. Basically, the underside of a car doesn't have a hitbox apart from the wheels, and the suspension can act odd when landing at weird angles.

I saw the replay on my ps3. Too bad we can't play it :( Also easy 2 wheel-drive with those stunts :/

??? There is no reason to hold it back! Again, its like a beautiful girl visit you, does striptease in front of you and say than... no touching, good bye.

"Step by step" instructions are, incidentally, a very good way to guarantee that PD take measures (again) to prevent anyone from digging around in the game at all. Leave con360 alone about it.
That makes no sense?! So youre happy about something you cannot play. Except of this, as I told you, there are ways to make it public, without posting it on GTP.

??? There is no reason to hold it back!
He doesn't want to is good enough of a reason.

That makes no sense?!
It makes perfect sense. Back when sorg was messing around digging into GT5, he was able to find a ton of stuff that was tucked away in that game and nothing was done by Sony or PD to put a stop to it.

Then instructions were released for people to do it themselves, everyone started messing around in the game, and Sony came down on it like a 🤬 hammer on it making any further digging much more difficult.

So youre happy about something you cannot play.
Yep. I don't even own GT6 anymore. Haven't for two years now. I find these videos interesting enough by themselves to wonder what else PD tucked away, just like with the GTPSP and GT2 ones from a few pages ago.

Except of this, as I told you, there are ways to make it public, without posting it on GTP.
And?

Its easy for you when you not have the game. But having it, as me as many others here and beeing not able to get it full potential, because some people hold back their knowledge ist annoying and not collegial!

And? I told, there are many file-store pages like Dropfile, Dropbox etc. which could be used for a manual. Infos about this go out by PM.

I don't want to alert PD, however they are focusing on GT Sport and GT 6 is expireing slowly. I don't think they would do a lot of efforts to patch anything, as long as the main game is not spamed by hacked cars. I would be just digging out something, which was already all the time their, and even made by PD!

I really don't understand how people can be satisfied by this situation?

Its easy for you when you not have the game. But having it, as me as many others here and beeing not able to get it full potential, because some people hold back their knowledge ist annoying and not collegial!

And? I told, there are many file-store pages like Dropfile, Dropbox etc. which could be used for a manual. Infos about this go out by PM.

I don't want to alert PD, however they are focusing on GT Sport and GT 6 is expireing slowly. I don't think they would do a lot of efforts to patch anything, as long as the main game is not spamed by hacked cars. I would be just digging out something, which was already all the time their, and even made by PD!

I really don't understand how people can be satisfied by this situation?

How many times do you need to be told, the info cannot be shared here, not even via PM. If you want to get the info, ask them to share it with you on another website as you suggest and talk about it there, not here. If they still don't want to, tough luck. They had to find it out for themselves, nothing stopping you doing it.

Right now you're just coming across as a whining baby because someone won't share their toys with you.

gps visualizer Screenshot 2016-03-23 18-01-06.png

gps visualizer Screenshot 2016-03-23 18-06-06.png
gps visualizer Screenshot 2016-03-23 18-07-37.png

@The Vanishing Boy Here's the stunt map taken with my capture card.
@con360 Also i don't want to request much but can you export a replay of the opened one?

Try this: On the replay, when the car hits the stack of blocks, rewind it. That way, the car goes like what it is. The blocks, however....

I'm just wondering if this is what we could see in GTS as a test track or something. Also, can someone take a tank car onto the track?
I'll get that done for you soonish :)

@ToyGTone Here are two replays for the Open Arena: On MEGA, one is of free-roam (incl. breaking out of the track) and one is of a 'AI' race; with the AI race you might need to turn it down as sometimes a constant brake pad screech can be heard, and I never actually got control of my car because they couldn't reach the start line.

Hope that's alright!

Back