GT7 Daily Race Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 52,452 comments
  • 4,887,171 views
Well done mate, keep pushing 👍

Edit:

Just to illustrate that first turn, watch me over egg it. Somehow got the win.

Thanks. By the way, I'm generally not the best with Group 3 cars. They're faster than Group 4 cars, of course, but I like cars from Groups 2 and 1 better. I've loved racing in games with fast cars my whole life, though I often struggle with F1 style cars like the Red Bull X2019.
 
These are the guys I posted yesterday, turns out it's a team of 5 entering the dailies all together with the sole goal of ruining as many races as possible. i can't for the life of me see how there is any enjoyment in doing this?

The penalty/report function is so messed that these guys are able to create a team and do this but if someone calls them an idiot for constantly ruining their races they get a ban!!

 
Last edited:
These are the guys I posted yesterday, turns out it's a team of 5 entering the dailies all together with the sole goal of ruining as many races as possible. i can't for the life of me see how there is any enjoyment in doing this?

The penalty/report function is so messed that these guys are able to create a team and do this but if someone calls them an idiot for constantly ruining their races they get a ban!!


I sent to Tidgney, the "list" of these guys. Hope he can advise PD. Who knows? Maybe there will be actions taken against those gentlemen.
 
Had a race C at lunch, without a QT time set and it was quite fun, started p15, still wondering the perfect wheel settings as 500 felt still too low, but the car did ok around there,

Did finish 8th for an increase in dr.

Also just saw the race B has a 1000% payout the buggers 🤣

Might be a week for doing some challenges and TTs etc, but being race C i doubt I’ll be doing more than 1 per day anyway
 
Next week's dailies have already been revealed (GTstats.live):

2026-09-28 18_21_21-.webp
 
Next week's dailies have already been revealed (GTstats.live):

View attachment 1567962
Nice! We all had an absolute belter of a week last time we were at Kyoto! Super fun track to race in my opinion.

Interesting to see how the curb exploits on T1 and the left hander at the top of the hill work now the curbs are way more slippy with the update
 
Got my QT down to 1:34:600 for race C. Still room to improve. Still trying to figure out optimum steering angle. Rotating the car off throttle then going full throttle on corner exit is the only way to be fast on this physics model. SuperGT talks about the importance of trail braking but I disagree, all the fastest guys slam the brakes on 100%, coast into the corner then full throttle out of it
 
These are the guys I posted yesterday, turns out it's a team of 5 entering the dailies all together with the sole goal of ruining as many races as possible. i can't for the life of me see how there is any enjoyment in doing this?

The penalty/report function is so messed that these guys are able to create a team and do this but if someone calls them an idiot for constantly ruining their races they get a ban!!


35 years ago I could see my 15 year old self finding this type of behavior hilarious for a few months. Anyone older than 15 taking part in it is just a sad manchild who'll never amount to anything.
 
Back