GT7 Daily Race Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 52,510 comments
  • 4,900,221 views
I’m back on daily race A. It’s as entertaining as ever. I would say that it looks like the driving standards have improved a bit. I think people are actually beginning to learn where brake markers are now.

I’m currently 177th global for QT but there were still two people ahead of me on the line for my last race. Unless your @Metalgear9493 there’s always somebody faster than you.🤣
 
Last edited:
Current P1 for Tokyo.


I'm not against the wall brake shenanigans, it actually took some level of skill to avoid the barrier collision penalty.

Awesome lap time!

Surely there’s 46 to be had? 😁
 
No way! It’s no way better than the original 😁 trial mountain yes, deep forest yes, LM nooooooo

Out of interest what is the winning payout for that with 1000% increase?
386,100 for a win in B this week.

Buzzing with this win in a stacked lobby with some super fast guys that you see on a Monday in the top split streams and Tidgneys vids. Was lucky it was only a 4 lap race as think I rode my luck a bit 😂
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6666.webp
    IMG_6666.webp
    204.7 KB · Views: 1
386,100 for a win in B this week.

Buzzing with this win in a stacked lobby with some super fast guys that you see on a Monday in the top split streams and Tidgneys vids. Was lucky it was only a 4 lap race as think I rode my luck a bit 😂
Dude that’s an impressive win indeed, against a fierce lobby! 👊

386k is really decent economy, shame it’s on a track I don’t like and race A is on a track with no DR! 😂

I’m so in the minority this week, having fun in C in my super clean americas lobbies
 
Dude that’s an impressive win indeed, against a fierce lobby! 👊

386k is really decent economy, shame it’s on a track I don’t like and race A is on a track with no DR! 😂

I’m so in the minority this week, having fun in C in my super clean americas lobbies
I’d normally be with you mate, but I put so many laps in RBR last two times we had it I couldn’t face it again 😂
 
So as much fun as the BRZ is around Maggiore I was able to drop my QT to a 1:59:xxx from 2:01:xxx when I tried the Sprint BMW. It's almost as much fun to drive and I don't have to try any harder to go faster so that's neat
 
Last edited:
Awesome lap time!

Surely there’s 46 to be had? 😁
Yes for sure, it'll be extremely annoying to pull off as I feel it needs the ASM aid plus torque at 50/50.

I doubt it I'll return to it as tomorrow there will be a fresh laptime Challenge TT that I'll probably get hooked on no doubt.
 
I doubt it I'll return to it as tomorrow there will be a fresh laptime Challenge TT that I'll probably get hooked on no doubt.
I thought you were done with those and taking a break.
 
So as much fun as the BRZ is around Maggiore I was able to drop my QT to a 1:59:xxx from 2:01:xxx when I tried the Sprint BMW. It's almost as much fun to drive and I don't have to try any harder to go faster so that's neat
The BMW is way more stable? I found the BRZ really twitchy but the M6 turns great and is really planted
 
Is there any downside to using your own garage car in daily races? Do they lose rigidity and power etc as you put more miles on them Vs renting a car or does the BoP negate that?
 
Back