GT7 Daily Race Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 52,594 comments
  • 4,945,856 views
Was this a poor decision to go for the overtake here? I felt that in most circumstances the other driver pulls out or gets a slower pace going through and I get the move done usually before the 2nd section of this.

This wasn’t dirty on his part and I have no issue with the contact as it’s hard to hold your line through there in a 2, just questioning my decision making after the fact now?

 
Was this a poor decision to go for the overtake here? I felt that in most circumstances the other driver pulls out or gets a slower pace going through and I get the move done usually before the 2nd section of this.

This wasn’t dirty on his part and I have no issue with the contact as it’s hard to hold your line through there in a 2, just questioning my decision making after the fact now?


You really need to save the replay and view his car from cockpit cam to see if it was intentional or not. Looks to me like he ran you wide tbh
 
Yeah it’s nice when it all comes together, although the week has been stressful as grinding the DR and pushing to get to a number makes every bit of dirty driving that has you finish last hurt even more and boil the blood that little bit hotter!!!!! I’ve managed to avoid getting banned though!😂😂 think I may stretch it a week or two up here but I think mid/high A is where I will settle.

Yeah I’ve found race B surprisingly clean this week as well which has been really enjoyable!

Thanks mate.

Yeah I don’t envisage being in here long term, the consistency these lads have to be top 500 quali week in week out is beyond me.

It was nice to tick it off and now can just race and not worry too much about DR anymore now the box is ticked.

Although I must say the novelty of seeing A+ next to my name in the lobbies does make me quite happy at the moment 😂 (as sad as that is 🤦‍♂️). If it lasts until the 22nd of Oct when my ban is up then I’ll leave the alt in A+ and get back on my main account
I’d be jumping onto another alt there mate to preserve that A+, unless you lost it already 😂 that’s really something to saviour, then jump back on it when you know there’s another peach that you’ll progress on.

I’d had a great time on C this week, it’s actually two consecutive weeks on C now and I’m enjoying the slower pace of putting a race together,
Was this a poor decision to go for the overtake here? I felt that in most circumstances the other driver pulls out or gets a slower pace going through and I get the move done usually before the 2nd section of this.

This wasn’t dirty on his part and I have no issue with the contact as it’s hard to hold your line through there in a 2, just questioning my decision making after the fact now?


Just one of those things mate, you just came together on the bend he needed to make, slight bump you being on the outside, had to be attempted I’d say 😁
 
You really need to save the replay and view his car from cockpit cam to see if it was intentional or not. Looks to me like he ran you wide tbh
I’ll check it again, I’ve raced him a lot this week and I don’t think he’s a deliberately dirty player, he does make questionable moves though, but he gave the position back on the last lap so I do believe it was a mistake

I’d be jumping onto another alt there mate to preserve that A+, unless you lost it already 😂 that’s really something to saviour, then jump back on it when you know there’s another peach that you’ll progress on.

I’d had a great time on C this week, it’s actually two consecutive weeks on C now and I’m enjoying the slower pace of putting a race together,

Just one of those things mate, you just came together on the bend he needed to make, slight bump you being on the outside, had to be attempted I’d say 😁
Lost already?Haha thanks for the vote of confidence 😂 I’m up at 55k so should see me through a little bit to be fair. Kyoto is a good track for me so if I can’t keep it there then I probably don’t deserve it which is fine as I think stressing about keeping it will just ruin the game for me.

Yeah C is great when it has a good week, having to build the consistency lap after lap is a nice challenge.

Look at you turning to the dark side! I’m usually a race C advocate but I’ve been enjoying race B lately as they’ve all been good tracks.

You coming back to race B next week?
 
Last edited:
I’ll check it again, I’ve raced him a lot this week and I don’t think he’s a deliberately dirty player, he does make questionable moves though, but he gave the position back on the last lap so I do believe it was a mistake


Lost already?Haha thanks for the vote of confidence 😂 I’m up at 55k so should see me through a little bit to be fair. Kyoto is a good track for me so if I can’t keep it there then I probably don’t deserve it which is fine as I think stressing about keeping it will just ruin the game for me.

Yeah C is great when it has a good week, having to build the consistency lap after lap is a nice challenge.

Look at you turning to the dark side! I’m usually a race C advocate but I’ve been enjoying race B lately as they’ve all been good tracks.

You coming back to race B next week?
Yeah I think so mate, Nurburgring or Daytona aren’t my tracks so hoping that Kyoto on gr4 is fun and not just a one make, or if it’s gr3 and you need to rail yourself that bend for speed,

55k 😳 that’s epic mate, bravo
 
Back