GT7 Daily Race Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 52,652 comments
  • 4,949,254 views
TyrannoCyrusRex has suggested the Aston Martin DBR9 as the antimeta whereas Calster 25 has suggested the BMZ Z4!

Here is a vid from Calster's channel containing a race with the Z4 & useful commentary pertaining to antimeta status!

 
Enjoying the night race at Daytona and managed a couple of wins but mainly mid pack.
Last week I witnessed in Japan pure stupidity and a player whose sole intent was to destroy all around him. There is a full race of this but decided after 3 minutes I think we all get the idea.
Surely PD must be able to ban these types 😔🤠
Doesn’t help when DR isn’t in play.

 
Last edited:
Put half hour into qualifying in race C, the true force on the Logitech felt like it was going to rip my arms off, had to turn it down from 100 to 20. Is that because they’re trying to simulate the roughness of the road?

The straight after the bus stop is such a long period to just watch your blue timer just tick away for 20 seconds into the red! It’s like a little happiness counter just slowly disappearing and you can’t do anything. I imagine it’s what it would feel like if they made you watch you mortgage payment go out of your bank account pound by pound!

Going to spend 20 mins in the hards now as im useless on them.

@Bonneville120 dropped you a friend request mate

Enjoying the night race at Daytona and managed a couple of wins but mainly mid pack.
Last week I witnessed in Japan pure stupidity and a player whose sole intent was to destroy all around him. There is a full race of this but decided after 3 minutes I think we all get the idea.
Surely PD must be able to ban these types 😔🤠
Doesn’t help when DR isn’t in play.


That’s just ridiculous, although I think you could see he would be a tool by the insensitive username. Congrats on the wins at Daytona, not sure I’m going to have the same success
 
Last edited:
Back