GT7 Daily Race Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigems
  • 52,711 comments
  • 4,953,832 views
Next week we get 1st part of the massive update where we will get Sugo. I think this track will make its debut with Time Trial first rather than in a daily race but I would love to be proven wrong.

All this hope after seeing RBR feature once again in the dailies.
 
Thanks, but even with a lot of practice, I still have a hard time as a controller user. In September, there was a time trial at Suzuka for Group 3 cars and I was eventually able to get a gold time, but it was still around 2% slower than the best time and it took an awful lot of effort and work to get it and the fact that it took that much effort and practice just to get a time around 2% slower than the best time for that track really shows just how underpowered the controller still is in Gran Turismo 7 even with so many updates...

Also, the time I got for Suzuka was 02:01.921 with the Hyundai Group 3 car, 2.96% slower than Kenta Morimoto who got the best time, (01:58.416).
I switched from controller to a wheel during GT5 Prologue and I'm still 2 seconds off the pace at Suzuka. It's just a hunch but I don't think it's solely down to car control device.
 
Last edited:
Back