GT7 Data Disc wont load - PS4 Pro

Australia
Australia
boofhead63
Hey folks - Im getting partway through the loading from the data disc and then a black cross is appearing on the loading progress bar. Is anyone else having the same problem?
20220304_121125.jpg

So is this a common issue with some of the disc games. Make it even worse I've lost the money for the game as after one exchange asda won't do anything else for it. So got a £55 disc game that is useless and worth nothing. Makes me wonder why I even bothered in first place.

So is this a common issue with some of the disc games. Make it even worse I've lost the money for the game as after one exchange asda won't do anything else for it. So got a £55 disc game that is useless and worth nothing. Makes me wonder why I even bothered in first place.
Thank you kind sir>> That's such BS

Well they can't do that, they are breaking consumer law here, google it. They get one chance to exchange a faulty product for another of the same product, if that replacement is also faulty you can request a full refund.

They might try to get you to prove it is faulty (you can with a video easily enough), although that is really their job, they need to take this up with Sony, especially when there seems to have been a few cases of this.

:gtplanet::cheers:

I went back to the store i purchased the game from and exchanged it. The second set of discs worked.
If only this had worked for me. Second copy did exactly same thing even though was from same shop but different area. So a 30 quid loss on a game (as gonna have to trade in and take a loss) I can't use. What a good start to my experience for this game. Probably the end of my experience with this game. I'll stick with Sport digital version.

Back