GT7 experience better with PSVR2 or TV?

• Thread starter digitalic
  • 33 comments
My worry now is that Sony don't properly support PSVR2. I've no interest in forking out for a decent PC to go sim racing but without continued support, I'm worried that GT8 and future racing games won't have PSVR functionality. I simply can't go back from VR now, it's going to get awfully expensive if Sony don't help me out...
Just read the next iteration of ACC(summer ‘24) has dropped unreal engine, for an in house one. Hopefully, this is due to unreal being poor at VR, and they get it. Have to admit, as we close in on the one year mark, it is surprising that Sony (pd) haven’t, at least updated the hud for us. They have to get that this has become a ride or die (😝) situation for a solid chunk of drivers.

Re: vr in general. I continue to be surprised that nobody has put out a multidirectional treadmill yet. Once that happens, i’d love to try a mmo or fps, till then im more than happy to keep driving.

multidirectional treadmill yet
There has been one shown back during Battlefield 3 era:
1701436864397.png

Though this particular one requires quite a lot of space and setup and money.
And it is not for the everyday nerd to be shot at by paintball guns whenever the game registers a hit onto your avatar ;)

I continue to be surprised that nobody has put out a multidirectional treadmill yet. Once that happens, i’d love to try a mmo or fps, till then im more than happy to keep driving.
There is one. :)

There has been one shown back during Battlefield 3 era:
View attachment 1308096
Though this particular one requires quite a lot of space and setup and money.
And it is not for the everyday nerd to be shot at by paintball guns whenever the game registers a hit onto your avatar ;)
Sweeeeeet!
There is one. :)

Yaya, saw that one too. Think its currently bundled with pimax or something.

But ya, I’d buy that in a heartbeat if it were ps5 compatible. I keep thinking about old school raiding mechanice(eq/wow) in vr and how much of a blast it would be. So many possibilities.

Back