Are you male or female?

• Male

Votes: 51 94.4%
  • Female

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
interested to know whether the gender imbalance is as stark as I imagine it to be!
This isnt a question among GT7 players but GT7 players reading this boards, I think this causes a bias towards male compared to actual numbers.

This isnt a question among GT7 players but GT7 players reading this boards, I think this causes a bias towards male compared to actual numbers.
I agree its not a perfect representation, but whatever. I don't have the capability of going out into the world beyond this forum and asking people if they play GT7, so it is what it is. I'm still interested to see if there are any female GT7 players on these boards because it does feel a very male heavy playground.

O there is one woman already here. I must go and shave my facial hair. Naah. I don't bother.

Biased poll is biased. Trans, non-binary, and intersex people exist, not matter how much the right-wingers around the world wish we didn't.
So let me be completely wholehearthedly open you commented this
"Seriously, does every single thread on this forum need to devolve into "GT/PD sucks because..."? There are plenty of bitch and moan threads out their for your echo-chamber circle jerk. Maybe it's time for GT Planet to promote some more moderators."
Aren't you promoting your echo-chamber circle jerk at the moment? Absolute hypocrite. Remember everything you post is public, same for me except I stand by my words

So let me be completely wholehearthedly open you commented this
"Seriously, does every single thread on this forum need to devolve into "GT/PD sucks because..."? There are plenty of bitch and moan threads out their for your echo-chamber circle jerk. Maybe it's time for GT Planet to promote some more moderators."
Aren't you promoting your echo-chamber circle jerk at the moment? Absolute hypocrite. Remember everything you post is public, same for me except I stand by my words
The difference here is that I'm criticizing this specific poll created by this specific member, not a general gripe about the game.

Biology also exists...since the dawn of time.
You know there are people born with both sets of parts, right? And that trans* history predates your magical sky daddy's book, right? But glad to know I'm welcome here.
That makes no sense, nobody is arguing you don't exist, people just work what's given to them not what is forced upon them
That makes no sense. Dude created a poll without all options. How is that "working with what's given to them"?

The difference here is that I'm criticizing this specific poll created by this specific member, not a general gripe about the game.

You know there are people born with both sets of parts, right? And that trans* history predates your magical sky daddy's book, right? But glad to know I'm welcome here.

That makes no sense. Dude created a poll without all options. How is that "working with what's given to them"?
Yes specific poll that mentions only the genders specified in the game.

Also people born with both sets is extremely rare like 0.02 out of all people, Medically cutting off your penis and getting implants won't make you a woman.

What options would you pick? Man, Woman, Transgender, Binary, Non Binary, Helicopter Helicopter Paracopter Paracopter???
Bro there is 2 choices, If you don't agree you will call me "All knowlable king chad Hamisxa" Otherwise you're a danger to my existance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back