GT7 Livery request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 474 comments
If you like the result, let me know what racing number you want or not at all. Don't be afraid to ask if you want something
Have this...

edit:

... and the other, just in case.

Attachments

• DeWalt.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DeWhat.svg
    2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I'm curious, can I ask you why?
I don't know the exact answer, but i think it's copywright infringement.
Most of the DeWalt decals and liveries get deleted.

If you add the person you made it for as a friend, and then share friends only you have a better chance.

p78
I don't know the exact answer, but i think it's copywright infringement.
Most of the DeWalt decals and liveries get deleted.

If you add the person you made it for as a friend, and then share friends only you have a better chance.
I think you're wright, because i couldn't find any DeWalt logos.
I'm not an economic, but for me it looks like free advertising and i'm not asking any money for it. I think i'll do it the way you said and then we will find it out. Peace

Here is the result, it's an original livery from the 2021 Australian Supercar Challenge (Pye's Commodore number 20). If you like the result, let me know what racing number you want or not at all. Don't be afraid to ask if you want something changed. PeaceView attachment 1323603View attachment 1323604View attachment 1323605View attachment 1323606View attachment 1323607
Looks absolutely amazing!! The number 21 would be great. WOW! Really looks great!! Thank you so much! I am not artistic at all!

Nice! Thanks for the final detail, now i've to figure out how to import with mij Android. Peace
Log in to your account on the Gran Turismo website, find the livery in the gallery (or just follow the link) and add it to your collection as you would in-game

If they don't want the advertising, maybe someone else does ...

It's really a mystery why they cleaned them out, the owners of DeWalt owns almost all the other ones as well and they're still here.
I lost my DeWalt liveries and decals but my Makitas, Milwaukee and Stanley is still there and it's the same owner

It's really a mystery why they cleaned them out, the owners of DeWalt owns almost all the other ones as well and they're still here.
I lost my DeWalt liveries and decals but my Makitas, Milwaukee and Stanley is still there and it's the same owner
Wow, that makes it even more mind boggling. Lol. I felt it was time to move on from my Marlboro liveries as I haven’t smoked them in a very long time and I like Dewalt tools. I use them on the rare occasions I use tools. But they are making it difficult for me to use them when I can’t find liveries for my fav cars. lol The Makita liveries are wonderful, I just don’t own any Makita tools. lol. I know. I’m crazy.

Wow, that makes it even more mind boggling. Lol. I felt it was time to move on from my Marlboro liveries as I haven’t smoked them in a very long time and I like Dewalt tools. I use them on the rare occasions I use tools. But they are making it difficult for me to use them when I can’t find liveries for my fav cars. lol The Makita liveries are wonderful, I just don’t own any Makita tools. lol. I know. I’m crazy.
I get that. If it was the colour combination you liked it would be easy, there's several other companies with those colours.
I actually have DeWalt liveries but I don't share them so for now they're still there.

I get that. If it was the colour combination you liked it would be easy, there's several other companies with those colours.
I actually have DeWalt liveries but I don't share them so for now they're still there.
lol. Smart man not sharing them. It’s a combination of both color combo and the brand. I guess I could go with Stanley. lol

Just to be clear, you don't actually lose the livery nor the decal, it's just not gonna be available to the public.

Can someone make this livery for the GR3 Mustang in GT7 before 9pm est today?

Attachments

• R_9.jpeg
    R_9.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 168_17_512-24185-0T2A6605.jpeg
    168_17_512-24185-0T2A6605.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 168_17_512-24185-0T2A6606.jpeg
    168_17_512-24185-0T2A6606.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 8
  • R_11.jpeg
    R_11.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
  • OIP_4.jpeg
    OIP_4.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 6617f42212a2fc46d4a7a411616420f5.jpeg
    6617f42212a2fc46d4a7a411616420f5.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 8
First I have to say sorry to everyone for the DeWALT inconvenience, I shared my livery (with the original logos) for about 1 minute to be downloaded by cfiore, and then took it offline. So that was a very fast response from the poliphony team.

So now i have some questions, i hope anyone could answer those (or one or two😉)

1 Do they have an algorithm for this kind of stuff

2 Do they search in forums to

3 Can i share the livery with DeWALT in an other font

4 Are there other brands that we can't use

Thanks for your time and i've made some changes to the Civic livery, if there is one you like, let me know so i'll share the tags. Peace

Back