GT7 Livery request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 474 comments
Could anyone try to recreate this E1 (electric powerboat) livery on the Celica Rally Car?
1706800423647.png

I looked but couldn’t see them for download on your gallery. They look great!!
Well DeWALT guys, a little update, i've made de livery twice; one original livery(all DeWALT owner's knows what happened, Really sorry guys), and one rebranded livery used for the other 3 you see in the posts above. I wanted to share those 3 livery's, but now i'm locked at the the loading screen, i've tried the others, but the same story. That's a lot of hours wasted😭. Gladly POLIPHONY is very open and communicates very often with the Community who pays a lot of the pay checks in their company🤔, so maybe sometime they will tell us why, at least we know for sure when and what happens if you use DeWALT in GT7.

So the short version of this story, DON'T MESS AROUND WITH DeWALT.....

Peace 😉

Last edited:
n anyone do an SVG of this? I've tried converting it (svg attached) and it looks fine, but I'd like the "noodle" part in gold. Wold also like to have the parts between the P and O and O and T transparent so as to show the colour of the car behind

Attachments

• Pot-Noodle-2019.jpg
    Pot-Noodle-2019.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 7
  • picsvg_download.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
n anyone do an SVG of this? I've tried converting it (svg attached) and it looks fine, but I'd like the "noodle" part in gold. Wold also like to have the parts between the P and O and O and T transparent so as to show the colour of the car behind

The only way you'll get the 'noodle' part to be gold is to have that as the car base colour and make the decal a mask, if you want to have other parts of the decal show a different colour, you'll have to put that behind the Pot Noodle decal, but infront of the gold background.

The only way you'll get the 'noodle' part to be gold is to have that as the car base colour and make the decal a mask, if you want to have other parts of the decal show a different colour, you'll have to put that behind the Pot Noodle decal, but infront of the gold background.
Many thanks - that's given me an idea - might try separating the 'noodle' and 'pot' and convert an SVG for each. Will see how I get on, cheers 👍7d255bebfa89d250ea66ee09aa16cc77_thumb_l_x2 (1).jpg

Edit : turned out just fine with your mask suggestion 😃👍

Last edited:
Has anyone made a livery of this?
Saw it in a video and can't help but love it
I would post more links but I'm not sure if that's allowed.
2001_fia_gt_24h_spa_vosse_helary_clerico_dppi_01.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love to have someone take a crack at this obscure Lamborghini Diablo from the early 2000s FIA GT series!

Reiter Diablo GT.png

for further references, here's this link

either the #19 or #24 is fine, or both if you feel like it! I know there are some small differences throughout the season but even just a mashup of them would be fine too.

@GT PRO-AM
View attachment 1332923
There's a few errors but overall it's pretty close - I think.

P.S had to buy the car to do it, so you owe me 1,000,000 credits 😂
Wow, so fast! Thanks mate, it's beautiful! :bowdown:

For the credits... Well, if only we could pay with in game credits! This would be a very well deserved payment, honestly.

Would anyone be able to create this team delahaye racing livery for the porsche 911 (997) gt3 from the 2015 blancpain series?

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4359.jpeg
    IMG_4359.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4361.jpeg
    IMG_4361.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4360.jpeg
    IMG_4360.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4363.jpeg
    IMG_4363.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4365.jpeg
    IMG_4365.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4364.jpeg
    IMG_4364.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello! I'd love to have someone take a crack at this obscure Lamborghini Diablo from the early 2000s FIA GT series!

View attachment 1331763

for further references, here's this link

either the #19 or #24 is fine, or both if you feel like it! I know there are some small differences throughout the season but even just a mashup of them would be fine too.
Might give this one a go next.. will have to improvise with some of the decals but hopefully the overall look will be close

@Sinyster
Just discovered I don't own a Diablo ☹️ hopefully it'll appear in the Used Car bit soon..
I did do Gr3 and Gr4 Versions though
EDIT/ I've only just found a photo of the left side of the car, and I see if I got the Portfolio and graph bit the wrong way round - will correct that when I manage to get a Diablo
a6af49555a3caceeeb08320de8fa9d9a_thumb_l_x2.jpg

10d7c7145a3a63d4aaa6b51623fe79be_thumb_l_x2.jpg

Link to liveries is in my signature below ...

Last edited:
@Sinyster
Just discovered I don't own a Diablo ☹️ hopefully it'll appear in the Used Car bit soon..
I did do Gr3 and Gr4 Versions though
EDIT/ I've only just found a photo of the left side of the car, and I see if I got the Portfolio and graph bit the wrong way round - will correct that when I manage to get a Diablo
View attachment 1333467
View attachment 1333468

Link to liveries is in my signature below ...
Ahh these look great! Hopefully the Diablo comes back soon too to get the full-on effect but I applaud the efforts so far!!

Only note I'll say for when it does is to not put a wide-body because the proportions look the same as the stock Diablo GT

Again, thank you for what you have done so far!

Ahh these look great! Hopefully the Diablo comes back soon too to get the full-on effect but I applaud the efforts so far!!

Only note I'll say for when it does is to not put a wide-body because the proportions look the same as the stock Diablo GT

Again, thank you for what you have done so far!
I wonder if the blue should be a lighter shade? Hard to tell from older photos and scans.
I'll not do a wide body - I hardly widen any of my cars as it seems to rule them out for most Daily Races 👍

Would anyone be able to create this team delahaye racing livery for the porsche 911 (997) gt3 from the 2015 blancpain series?
Do you know what that crest/shield thing is on the roof? I've found a few logos that could be converted for some of the other decals.

Latest Posts

Back