GT7 Livery request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 474 comments
Wow, so fast! Thanks mate, it's beautiful! :bowdown:

For the credits... Well, if only we could pay with in game credits! This would be a very well deserved payment, honestly.
I know you weren't being serious, but as with any PS store article you should be able to gift credit packs and cars to other players.

I wonder if the blue should be a lighter shade? Hard to tell from older photos and scans.
I'll not do a wide body - I hardly widen any of my cars as it seems to rule them out for most Daily Races 👍

Do you know what that crest/shield thing is on the roof? I've found a few logos that could be converted for some of the other decals.
Yeah it is a bit hard to tell. I initially gave a crack at it but I dont think my blue was far off what you used haha

I wonder if the blue should be a lighter shade? Hard to tell from older photos and scans.
I'll not do a wide body - I hardly widen any of my cars as it seems to rule them out for most Daily Races 👍

Do you know what that crest/shield thing is on the roof? I've found a few logos that could be converted for some of the other decals.
No sorry, i’m not sure. I tried to google it to find anything like it but couldn’t find anything

I know you weren't being serious, but as with any PS store article you should be able to gift credit packs and cars to other players.
Honestly, I didn't think about this thing, because it's not familiar to me: I've never purchased credit packs or cars on the PS Store. So I often forget that this possibility even exists. My bad.

Anyway, when I wrote that message, I was thinking, aside from the credits, about the option in GT5 that allowed you to give a car to a friend as a gift. I would have gladly used it to give the car as a gift on which the livery would then be created. That GT5 option would be a useful option.

@DapperDan07
Here ya go....
6a5807116a3cdc5e4021dc27b1fce871_thumb_l_x2.jpg

I hope it was for the GT7 Gr3 car? 😯

I discovered that the roof design is the flag of Saint Barthelemy. Think I've got most of it pretty close - can't choose Pirelli tyres for some reason. May update it later if I can figure out which driver names go where..

Link to liveries in signature below ..

Last edited:
@DapperDan07
Here ya go....
View attachment 1333861
I hope it was for the GT7 Gr3 car? 😯

I discovered that the roof design is the flag of Saint Barthelemy. Think I've got most of it pretty close - can't choose Pirelli tyres for some reason. May update it later if I can figure out which driver names go where..

Link to liveries in signature below ..
Oh wow that was fast! Looks amazing.
It was meant for the Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 Wide body though :lol:

Could i be cheeky and ask you to make one more for me?

Also for the 911 997 gt3r ‘09 wide body.

This one is slightly less complicated
IMG_4394.png
IMG_4367.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4392.png
    IMG_4392.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4393.png
    IMG_4393.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4395.png
    IMG_4395.png
    206.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Could i be cheeky and ask you to make one more for me?

Also for the 911 997 gt3r ‘09 wide body.

This one is slightly less complicated
View attachment 1334007View attachment 1334037

874631b8236ca03e71ffe5f70bf02192_thumb_l_x2.jpg

Not sure if the blue may be too dark? - haven't tried it in a race to see how it looks.. editable, so should be able to change base colour..

Also unsure what the names are on the rear wing endplates?? I took a guess and made something similar.

Last edited:
Appreciate the effort. They both look great, i changed the paint colour to a lighter shade of blue but otherwise they are both spot on
Yeah, I think it was a bit too dark/vivid. While searching for pics I found quite a few older GT3 cars I might try some day..

@Barney Da Dog i’ve got a challenging request if you’re up for it?

From the 2019 Spa 24hr. The 2016 amg gr3

Attachments

• IMG_4496.jpeg
    IMG_4496.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4497.jpeg
    IMG_4497.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4498.jpeg
    IMG_4498.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4499.jpeg
    IMG_4499.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4500.jpeg
    IMG_4500.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4502.jpeg
    IMG_4502.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 6
I initially wasn't going to attempt this - but have found a few decals that should give a result that looks similar. It won't be accurate, but the general appearance could be ok...
Watch how fast you get to 400 Layers…. I’m watching this one.

Watch how fast you get to 400 Layers…. I’m watching this one.
It's amazing how quick they get used up - I did the 'rusty' Liberty Walk GT-R and was at 399 in no time 😯😂 I deleted about 50 and it still looked the same though

@DapperDan07

Edit/ might tinker a little more with it - very hard design to replicate accurately
20970331755959894.jpg
20970446737951967.jpg

Edit 2/ all layered out! 390 of them are probably wrong 😂
613d262810c898012d23411e3fa7a300_thumb_l_x2.jpg

Last edited:
It's amazing how quick they get used up - I did the 'rusty' Liberty Walk GT-R and was at 399 in no time 😯😂 I deleted about 50 and it still looked the same though

@DapperDan07

Edit/ might tinker a little more with it - very hard design to replicate accurately
View attachment 1336553View attachment 1336554

Edit 2/ all layered out! 390 of them are probably wrong 😂
View attachment 1336649
👏🏻👏🏻 Amazing work man! Looks amazing!

I’ll stop pestering you with requests now 😂

While waiting to get an invitation from Aston Martin (I swear as soon as I get one I will buy at least 5-6 Aston Martin One-77s)... Could someone create some replica liveries from IMSA, WEC and GTWC EU for the One-77? Given that right now the One-77 seems to me to be the car most similar to the 2024 Vantage GT3 Evo.

As always, thanks in advance!

While waiting to get an invitation from Aston Martin (I swear as soon as I get one I will buy at least 5-6 Aston Martin One-77s)... Could someone create some replica liveries from IMSA, WEC and GTWC EU for the One-77? Given that right now the One-77 seems to me to be the car most similar to the 2024 Vantage GT3 Evo.

As always, thanks in advance!
I'm not sure if I have a One-77, but if I do I'll try a livery some time... 👍

Back