GT7 logo might have been leaked

It is quite normal and appropriate for the marketing strategy. I'm not telling you to board on hype train, but, every GT has the similar plan to promote.

I don't want GT7 to come this year, I'd rather wait till 2021 so they have a 4 year development cycle to create alot of content for the game. Also, to mention PD are now Outsourcing so there may be more content than before.

PD mustn't release a bare bones game again like GT Sport with around 100 cars and 14 tracks.

How come this hasn't made an article here yet whether it's fake or not?
Yeah, methinks the staff definitely knows something is coming.

Hell, they could even reveal the game themselves with Sony's approval, if Sony isn't showing it in the PS5 reveal next month. I mean, if Sony went to Wired to reveal the first details of next gen last year, then GTP revealing GT7 isn't totally out of the question.

What are odds the "7" is designed by NLR themselves?
Pretty much zero.

The '7' is from "Sabre Shark", a free font they probably downloaded from DaFont.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 3.20.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 3.14.09 PM.png

The 6 on the Escudo is very similar but slightly pointier.

Im not gonna believe this rumor is true until I see the official thing at it is the same.

Hey I mean if the big man himself has come in to debunk it I doubt there's any legitimacy to it at this point.

Just because the logo might have been faked doesnt mean the game/release date is fake.

Retailers use fake box art all the time

Just think about it.

Why would they mention GT7?

Why would they just 'imagine' GT7 out of thin air?

They could have just mentioned the other confirmed 2020 racing games and let that be it.

Last edited:
Back