GT7 Memes

• Thread starter Lukanyon
  • 429 comments
Me every time Kaz posts silhouettes:

1676729140552.png

When there is only 2 thursdays left in the month and no silhouettes have been tweeted sunday morning-
season 2 magic 8 ball GIF by This Is Us

Language, viewer discretion is adviced...I think?

Classic. Looks like Supra knew he could count on fellow AI in the AMG to help him slow down, but he wasn’t expecting you to get in his line. These AI will drive their programmed line no matter what, even if that line makes zero sense like how they randomly swerve side to side down the main straight as if they’re 16 year olds out for their first drive on an open freeway…or drunk….or both.

Conversely, are you sure it was the contact that caused the loss of CRB and not crossing the line on the inside of the hairpin right after? I know crossing either line at the hairpin will cost the CRB, but I don’t know exactly where that start/ends or if just 1 wheel will cause it or 2 or all 4 are needed. I always slow way down here to ensure I don’t even come close to either so I’m not sure.

Conversely, are you sure it was the contact that caused the loss of CRB and not crossing the line on the inside of the hairpin right after? I know crossing either line at the hairpin will cost the CRB, but I don’t know exactly where that start/ends or if just 1 wheel will cause it or 2 or all 4 are needed. I always slow way down here to ensure I don’t even come close to either so I’m not sure.
I actually completely forgot the white line is considered. But to be fair I already have my hands full trying to keep the safe distance to these idiots. :lol:

He actually did a decent job at this, from the long run perspective. Unfortunately this means one must first do that very thing and grind incessantly for months on end to get to the point where you no longer need to keep playing the same 3 or 4 events over and over again. With all the other events so close in regards to low payouts, it doesn’t really matter which one you choose, whichever feels like fun at the time, just grab a car and go.

Unfortunately this means one must first do that very thing and grind incessantly for months on end to get to the point where you no longer need to keep playing the same 3 or 4 events over and over again.
So he failed to achieve what he was aiming for, no ?

I don't see myself grinding for years before being able to not grind anymore and say then "oh shoot, Kaz was right" 🤣

So he failed to achieve what he was aiming for, no ?

I don't see myself grinding for years before being able to not grind anymore and say then "oh shoot, Kaz was right" 🤣
Not if you look at it strictly in the long term sense.
In the short term sense, yes, absolutely, you’re either forced to grind any of the 4 high payout races, or play more hours a day than most of us have to spend on video games, and do that day in and day out until you’ve obtained all the cars and parts/modifications you want.
Once you’re done doing that though, you can see how all the rest of the races are actually structured in a way that you don’t find yourself going back to the same few races over and over and over for the credits. The only time I do that now is when I actually want to, usually to compare cars.

It took me 9 months of grinding to get all the cars (multiples of about 25-35 of) and modified, with the exception of 4 of the LCD cars I have absolutely no interest in. Once I was done grinding for credits the game felt like an entirely different game where I found myself actually having a lot of fun again. Randomly picking a race I haven’t done since the menu books during week 1 and finding a car in my garage I haven’t driven yet (or in a very long time) to take out and experience. If they fixed the AI behavior and strategy it really would be an amazing game. You just have to get over that hump unfortunately to get to the point you can really enjoy all the different races and cars.

You call that a hump, yet you've spent 9 months to climb it... that's not a hump that's the Everest 🤣
It’s called perspective. Again, I’m looking at it long term. For me it is merely a hump, definitely not an Everest. I’m not the type to play a game for a few months then move on, never to play it again. I still occasionally play GT1 and GT2 and I’d play GT4 if I still had the console to play it on. I still play a lot of NES, SNES and N64 games on occasion also.

Not if you look at it strictly in the long term sense.
In the short term sense, yes, absolutely, you’re either forced to grind any of the 4 high payout races, or play more hours a day than most of us have to spend on video games, and do that day in and day out until you’ve obtained all the cars and parts/modifications you want.
Once you’re done doing that though, you can see how all the rest of the races are actually structured in a way that you don’t find yourself going back to the same few races over and over and over for the credits. The only time I do that now is when I actually want to, usually to compare cars.

It took me 9 months of grinding to get all the cars (multiples of about 25-35 of) and modified, with the exception of 4 of the LCD cars I have absolutely no interest in. Once I was done grinding for credits the game felt like an entirely different game where I found myself actually having a lot of fun again. Randomly picking a race I haven’t done since the menu books during week 1 and finding a car in my garage I haven’t driven yet (or in a very long time) to take out and experience. If they fixed the AI behavior and strategy it really would be an amazing game. You just have to get over that hump unfortunately to get to the point you can really enjoy all the different races and cars.
My advice to everyone is not to grind like mad and only after that start to enjoy the game, but do a mild grind only and enjoy the ride all the way.

My advice to everyone is not to grind like mad and only after that start to enjoy the game, but do a mild grind only and enjoy the ride all the way.
That's what I do, so climbing that little hump will take me around 10 years, hopefully GT8 and PS6 will be there before 😅

Back